Getting used to change....

kayleesgrandma

I finally was able to get back into the site, because for some reason--probably because I am computer illiterate--I wasn't able to use my old password, then I couldn't get the new password to work...anyone that remembers me would not be surprised that this happened. Anyway....wow, the site has such a new look. Jeanne must've been up nights and days with the changes! I love how it has "auto save"...I could've used it when I was writing about my "Misadventures".

Now if I could only figure out how to post pictures....my little Kaylee is a grownup 10yr old now...wanted to post pictures of her. We are so lucky with her...her lungs seem to be doing good so far...but then, she hasn't hit puberty...

Been thinking of everyone...whenever I see a beautiful scarf, I think of Jeanne, and coming here I always think of Mel...and little Debbie, and so many others. Figured out how to go back into my old blog and read some of my early posts...So much has changed...

I live in Oregon now--came here for love...and yes, you CAN find love on the internet...I'm having the last great adventure of my life. My mother passed on 1 1/2 yrs ago, and my girls are 26 and 32 now, with Kaylee 10 and Jaykub a teenager--will be 15 in a few weeks. Eddie has a beautiful house with a view of the mountains...and I love it here, tho I miss my cornfields. After meeting online through our politics..(anyone surprised?)--we started Skypeing, and then we finally met in person, over a year ago...and I decided to move out here with him in April. Packed everything and embarked on this adventure. I will stay out here as long as Kaylee is well...though it kills me to think I am not with her when she goes to clinic--I NEVER missed going to clinic with her, ever...

Now, I am going to have to experiment on adding pictures...jeez, I have to be drug kicking and screaming into learning anything about the computer...sigh. We will see how THAT works out...

Anyway, don't know if there are still any of you that remember mel...I don't think I've changed much in the last few years, except to get crankier...heh. You all have never left my heart...it will soon be the 3rd anniversary of our Mel's passing...and I am looking at the pictures of her, and all those I got to meet in person...I will try to get back here more often...(*I know, you're going oh great...).

kayleesgrandma

Meant to say, "if there are still any of you that remember "me"--not Mel...but I hope there are still those here that will always remember Mel...(I haven't figured out how to edit either...sigh)

Imogene

Administrator
Hi Teri,
Nice blog...great memories of Mel...yes let's post her 40th! Loved that day...now i just pray to her. What a wonderful lady. Glad to hear you found love in of all places Oregon?
I think you pronounce it Oregin...right?
I hope Kaylee is doing well as well as your teenager!

I have good memories too.
Thank you.
Jeanne

jaimers

Super Moderator
I remember you! it's been so long! there are still people around that have been here for a while that i'm sure you'll run into :)