Going Home/Adam

adamsants

<b>My husband is on his way to pick up Adam the Drs. let him leave today.

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts.

<b>Ann</b></b>

So the Dr's have put Adam on insulin, that was last monday 4 units only right before his milk drip. I have two questions.

1. Did you gain weight and how long before you did? Dr's told us it would help with weight gain.

2. Did your lung function improve? Again Dr's said they should go up.

Adam is still in the hospital we hope to be out by friday.

Thanks for your answers.

Peace

adamsants

<b>Ann</b></b>

So the Dr's have put Adam on insulin, that was last monday 4 units only right before his milk drip. I have two questions.

1. Did you gain weight and how long before you did? Dr's told us it would help with weight gain.

Thanks for your answers.

Peace

adamsants

<b>Ann</b></b>

Thanks for your answers.

Peace

adamsants

<b>Ann</b></b>

Thanks for your answers.

Peace

adamsants

<br />
<br />Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts.
<br />
<br /><b>Ann</b></b>
<br />
<br />
<br />So the Dr's have put Adam on insulin, that was last monday 4 units only right before his milk drip. I have two questions.
<br />
<br />1. Did you gain weight and how long before you did? Dr's told us it would help with weight gain.
<br />
<br />2. Did your lung function improve? Again Dr's said they should go up.
<br />
<br />Adam is still in the hospital we hope to be out by friday.
<br />
<br />Thanks for your answers.
<br />
<br />Peace

Jeana

Insulin Question

Weight gain--yes, lung function stayed the same. I'm not sure how long it took for the weight gain, because I wasn't too faithful with the insulin at first.

Jeana

Insulin Question

Weight gain--yes, lung function stayed the same. I'm not sure how long it took for the weight gain, because I wasn't too faithful with the insulin at first.

Jeana

Insulin Question

Jeana

Insulin Question

Jeana

Insulin Question

AnD

Insulin Question

When my sugars are high for an extended amount of time, I lose weight. Unfortunately (in my plump case, lol), I gain weight with my insulin. My lung functions also have gone up a modest amount. I think this may be attributed at least in part to the fact that I get lung inflamation and shortness of breath when my sugars are high.

AnD

Insulin Question

When my sugars are high for an extended amount of time, I lose weight. Unfortunately (in my plump case, lol), I gain weight with my insulin. My lung functions also have gone up a modest amount. I think this may be attributed at least in part to the fact that I get lung inflamation and shortness of breath when my sugars are high.

AnD

Insulin Question

AnD

Insulin Question

AnD

Insulin Question

Jeana

Insulin Question

I wanted to add that I went from 98 pounds to 127 pounds in two years. This was before I got pregnant. LOL. (It might have helped me get pregnant though.)

Jeana

Insulin Question

I wanted to add that I went from 98 pounds to 127 pounds in two years. This was before I got pregnant. LOL. (It might have helped me get pregnant though.)

Jeana

Insulin Question

Jeana

Insulin Question

Jeana

Insulin Question