Golden Seal Extract

MikeInMT

Hello all, I have been doing alot of research lately on stuff that will help keep my lungs clear. A co-worker suggested to me golden seal. I have done some research on it, and from what I found I wonder, WHY doesn't the DR.'s reccomend this. Then I got to thinking Dr's think on scientific level, not herbals.
Since I have started taking this about a month ago I noticed my sinuses are not as bad and my muccus is a little easier to bring up.
I just curious as to if anyone else is taking this, or tried it. Here is some info I found on it:

Golden Seal's numerous uses are attributed to its antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It soothes irritated mucus membranes aiding the eyes, ears, nose and throat. Taken at the first signs of respiratory problems, colds or flu, Golden Seal may help prevent further symptoms from developing. It may be used to help reduce fevers, and relive congestion and excess mucous

MikeInMT

Hello all, I have been doing alot of research lately on stuff that will help keep my lungs clear. A co-worker suggested to me golden seal. I have done some research on it, and from what I found I wonder, WHY doesn't the DR.'s reccomend this. Then I got to thinking Dr's think on scientific level, not herbals.
Since I have started taking this about a month ago I noticed my sinuses are not as bad and my muccus is a little easier to bring up.
I just curious as to if anyone else is taking this, or tried it. Here is some info I found on it:

Golden Seal's numerous uses are attributed to its antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It soothes irritated mucus membranes aiding the eyes, ears, nose and throat. Taken at the first signs of respiratory problems, colds or flu, Golden Seal may help prevent further symptoms from developing. It may be used to help reduce fevers, and relive congestion and excess mucous

MikeInMT

MikeInMT

MikeInMT

<br />Since I have started taking this about a month ago I noticed my sinuses are not as bad and my muccus is a little easier to bring up.
<br />I just curious as to if anyone else is taking this, or tried it. Here is some info I found on it:
<br />
<br />Golden Seal's numerous uses are attributed to its antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It soothes irritated mucus membranes aiding the eyes, ears, nose and throat. Taken at the first signs of respiratory problems, colds or flu, Golden Seal may help prevent further symptoms from developing. It may be used to help reduce fevers, and relive congestion and excess mucous