Good bye, my love

Oh Gemini,
Best wishes and lots of love & prayers to you and your family. Good luck with the new little one and I'm so glad you had a good day at the end together that you can treasure.

Oh Gemini,
Best wishes and lots of love & prayers to you and your family. Good luck with the new little one and I'm so glad you had a good day at the end together that you can treasure.

lilmac1177

oh my goodness, there are no words...

i'm so sorry for the loss of your husband, best friend and father of your lil' one on the way, but it's my hope that your daughter will be a great source of memories and comfort for you. i'll keep you in my prayers and best wishes for you and your daughter's future

lilmac1177

oh my goodness, there are no words...

i'm so sorry for the loss of your husband, best friend and father of your lil' one on the way, but it's my hope that your daughter will be a great source of memories and comfort for you. i'll keep you in my prayers and best wishes for you and your daughter's future

GrammyB

I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband and best friend, Cole. I pray that you will take comfort in this new life that he has given you. My prayers are with you during these hard days.
Beverly

GrammyB

I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband and best friend, Cole. I pray that you will take comfort in this new life that he has given you. My prayers are with you during these hard days.
Beverly

LittleLab4CF

Super Moderator
Our family watched my father lose the battle for his barely 48 year life that ended August 1970. Undiagnosed until autopsy, we watched what amounted to all the things one shouldn't do for CF, all at the family doctors direction. In the end, he mercifly went quickly. I was 20 years old and overnight became the family bread winner. So much of your life instantly changed the moment he shed the bonds of his mortal coil. You have had a celebritory good by. The fridge is almost clear of loaned dishes used to hold meals the first week after your husband's passing. He has found his peace, and now you must find yours. If the final take away is a pleasant day starting with some quality time, an end to suffering, for him and a baby from a combination of you both. Long, lonely times, maybe strongest when you go to an empty bed or finishing out the nursery. Live without the weight of his memory, love knowing he wants and expects your life to be rich and full. It is a release as much for you as it is for you. Mourn, then grieve as you need to as you move on. I am so sad for you. Good Luck

LittleLab4CF

Super Moderator
Our family watched my father lose the battle for his barely 48 year life that ended August 1970. Undiagnosed until autopsy, we watched what amounted to all the things one shouldn't do for CF, all at the family doctors direction. In the end, he mercifly went quickly. I was 20 years old and overnight became the family bread winner. So much of your life instantly changed the moment he shed the bonds of his mortal coil. You have had a celebritory good by. The fridge is almost clear of loaned dishes used to hold meals the first week after your husband's passing. He has found his peace, and now you must find yours. If the final take away is a pleasant day starting with some quality time, an end to suffering, for him and a baby from a combination of you both. Long, lonely times, maybe strongest when you go to an empty bed or finishing out the nursery. Live without the weight of his memory, love knowing he wants and expects your life to be rich and full. It is a release as much for you as it is for you. Mourn, then grieve as you need to as you move on. I am so sad for you. Good Luck

kitomd21

I can't imagine how difficult this time must be. I'm so grateful that you will have the joy of your little one in your arms soon. My heart goes out to you.

kitomd21

I can't imagine how difficult this time must be. I'm so grateful that you will have the joy of your little one in your arms soon. My heart goes out to you.