Good Bye My Sweet Prince

alrrats

My sweet angle took his final breath, closed eyes and went to sleep on Tuesday, 5/15. God sent his angles down about a month ago to prepare you as you would lie in your bed talking and laughing with them in the wee hours of the morning. You showed me some much in the 2-1/2 years that God granted me the time to be with you. You showed me happiness, courage and unconditional love. Your light shined on everyone that knew you. I'm at peace knowing that you were tired of fighting. You waited until your adoption was final so you could be laid to rest surrounded by family that truly loved and cherished you. I could feel your peaceful spirit and I heard your laugh this morning and that bought me comfort. I hated to leave you there as you laid in the hospital and I knew that I wasn't bringing you home. I held you in my arms on Monday night and rocked you to sleep and I remembering thinking I need to take a picture of you sleeping and I thought oh there will be plenty of time for me take pictures of you sleeping. But you had a plan, you ran into the save arms of our father God. Father God please hear my prayer: Now I lay him down to sleep, I pray the lord his soul to keep.

Good night my sweet angle, my prince Isaac Lee Mason Roberts

alrrats

My sweet angle took his final breath, closed eyes and went to sleep on Tuesday, 5/15. God sent his angles down about a month ago to prepare you as you would lie in your bed talking and laughing with them in the wee hours of the morning. You showed me some much in the 2-1/2 years that God granted me the time to be with you. You showed me happiness, courage and unconditional love. Your light shined on everyone that knew you. I'm at peace knowing that you were tired of fighting. You waited until your adoption was final so you could be laid to rest surrounded by family that truly loved and cherished you. I could feel your peaceful spirit and I heard your laugh this morning and that bought me comfort. I hated to leave you there as you laid in the hospital and I knew that I wasn't bringing you home. I held you in my arms on Monday night and rocked you to sleep and I remembering thinking I need to take a picture of you sleeping and I thought oh there will be plenty of time for me take pictures of you sleeping. But you had a plan, you ran into the save arms of our father God. Father God please hear my prayer: Now I lay him down to sleep, I pray the lord his soul to keep.

Good night my sweet angle, my prince Isaac Lee Mason Roberts

farmfamily

I am sorry for your loss but know that your prince is with the Prince of Peace. I am lifting you and your family up.

Mom to 3, 2 with Cf

farmfamily

I am sorry for your loss but know that your prince is with the Prince of Peace. I am lifting you and your family up.

Mom to 3, 2 with Cf

Justinsmom

Please know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers since I have read your post. I pray that God gives you the strength to get through this. I am so glad that he had a chance to become a full part of your wonderful family before he had to go home to God. Remember the angles will hold him until you are reunited with him.

Justinsmom

Please know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers since I have read your post. I pray that God gives you the strength to get through this. I am so glad that he had a chance to become a full part of your wonderful family before he had to go home to God. Remember the angles will hold him until you are reunited with him.

JustDucky

I'm so sorry....Prayers sent for comfort and strength for you and your family. I can't even imagine how heartbroken you must be feeling.. He is flying in heaven without any pain, may he rest in eternal peace. Gentle hugs

Jenn 40 wCF

JustDucky

I'm so sorry....Prayers sent for comfort and strength for you and your family. I can't even imagine how heartbroken you must be feeling.. He is flying in heaven without any pain, may he rest in eternal peace. Gentle hugs

Jenn 40 wCF