Good news in CA!

Marjolein

Yaaaay!!

That's really good news to hear! Back home you can really start your new life.

Have fun sweetie! I know you'll do fine.

And have a good and safe trip!

xxx, Marjolein

Marjolein

Yaaaay!!

xxx, Marjolein

Marjolein

Yaaaay!!

xxx, Marjolein

Marjolein

Yaaaay!!

xxx, Marjolein

Marjolein

Yaaaay!!

xxx, Marjolein

Liza

Hey you guys! Just wanted to take a minute to tell you all we made it home. It's been a whirl wind of stuff to do. Adjustments getting into the new clinic here, then scheduling the cytogam and getting things done for Rachel and homecoming. Anna is doing good and we'll be headed back to Stanford at the end of the month for a bronch and clinic visit then back home again.

I'll have to get back on here later and catch up with what's been going on in the next week or two.

Liza

Hey you guys! Just wanted to take a minute to tell you all we made it home. It's been a whirl wind of stuff to do. Adjustments getting into the new clinic here, then scheduling the cytogam and getting things done for Rachel and homecoming. Anna is doing good and we'll be headed back to Stanford at the end of the month for a bronch and clinic visit then back home again.

I'll have to get back on here later and catch up with what's been going on in the next week or two.

Liza

Liza

Liza

A

i just wanted to say congratulations on getting through this you are beautiful and you give me the hope that my little girl will be okay so thanks for sharing your life im a mom 26 yrs old and my little one is one.again thanks....

A

i just wanted to say congratulations on getting through this you are beautiful and you give me the hope that my little girl will be okay so thanks for sharing your life im a mom 26 yrs old and my little one is one.again thanks....

A

A

A