grades are down UPDATE

bmombtoo

Josh managed to take his finals this week. I did talk to the principal and he will make accomodations for finals with a letter from his doctor. If he tanks his finals they will adjust them to reflect his normal work. He missed two finals today. I got the letter today; the CF  clinic social worker brought it by his hospital room.

bmombtoo

Josh managed to take his finals this week. I did talk to the principal and he will make accomodations for finals with a letter from his doctor. If he tanks his finals they will adjust them to reflect his normal work. He missed two finals today.I got the letter today; the CF clinic social worker brought it by his hospital room.

bmombtoo

<BR>Josh managed to take his finals this week. I did talk to the principal and he will make accomodations for finals with a letter from his doctor. If he tanks his finals they will adjust them to reflect his normal work. He missed two finals today.I got the letter today; the CF clinic social worker brought it by his hospital room.

M

Mommafirst

Good news. It is so bothersome the CF can infiltrate every part of his life like this.

M

Mommafirst

Good news. It is so bothersome the CF can infiltrate every part of his life like this.

M

Mommafirst