Great workout music

jfarel

Anyone know any great workout music I can download on my ipod. It really helps with exercising.

Right now my favorite tune is Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger." You know the Rocky song.

Suggestions...what are your favorites.

jfarel

Anyone know any great workout music I can download on my ipod. It really helps with exercising.

Right now my favorite tune is Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger." You know the Rocky song.

jfarel

EnergyGal

I love that song. When I was down and out in the hospital that song came to mind and that was all I needed to hear to get my body to move.

I just say do it and the music will come to mind.

EnergyGal

I love that song. When I was down and out in the hospital that song came to mind and that was all I needed to hear to get my body to move.

EnergyGal

M

Markus

It just depends on what type of music you like listening to. I usually listen to heavy metal(angry music) or I listen to something with a fast beat to get me going in the gym.

M

Markus

It just depends on what type of music you like listening to. I usually listen to heavy metal(angry music) or I listen to something with a fast beat to get me going in the gym.

M

Markus

65rosessamurai

I used to practice my Karate to 'The Eye of the Tiger' (As well as Michael Jackson's entire "Thriller" Album!)

In the days when I tried the 'gym workout' (it was included in my school tuition, so I went and found out having a workout partner helps!), they played nothing BUT heavy metal...why not, you can't workout to Lionel Ritchi, can you? (at least not with a significant other!)

I found some heavy music from Heart, Van Halen, Journey and such might help, as long as the ballads are left out. Depending on the workout, some dance-type music, might even work out...how about Chili Peppas (I think is the name...they had the tune "I got the POWER"!)

I'm personally not familiar with heavy metal, though I've rented and listened to a few songs (in my 'angry' years).

65rosessamurai

I used to practice my Karate to 'The Eye of the Tiger' (As well as Michael Jackson's entire "Thriller" Album!)

In the days when I tried the 'gym workout' (it was included in my school tuition, so I went and found out having a workout partner helps!), they played nothing BUT heavy metal...why not, you can't workout to Lionel Ritchi, can you? (at least not with a significant other!)

I found some heavy music from Heart, Van Halen, Journey and such might help, as long as the ballads are left out. Depending on the workout, some dance-type music, might even work out...how about Chili Peppas (I think is the name...they had the tune "I got the POWER"!)

I'm personally not familiar with heavy metal, though I've rented and listened to a few songs (in my 'angry' years).

65rosessamurai