grumble grumble grumble

S

semperfiohana

ok here's a question for everyone who has had a child. how long after having your kid did you start having a normal period again? mine is being so screwy! i have started on loestrin 24 cause i definetly don't want to get pregnant again right now. but here's another thing my period has been so light that i haven't been able to use a tampon and using a pad isn't worth it! i know i shouldn't be complaining, but i mean come on when you can use one of those liners instead of a pad is that normal? just wondering!

S

semperfiohana

ok here's a question for everyone who has had a child. how long after having your kid did you start having a normal period again? mine is being so screwy! i have started on loestrin 24 cause i definetly don't want to get pregnant again right now. but here's another thing my period has been so light that i haven't been able to use a tampon and using a pad isn't worth it! i know i shouldn't be complaining, but i mean come on when you can use one of those liners instead of a pad is that normal? just wondering!

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

MicheleGazelle

You might be anemic. When I was chronically anemic, I had much lighter periods than I do now. B-complex and iron might help.

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

You might be anemic. When I was chronically anemic, I had much lighter periods than I do now. B-complex and iron might help.

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

Good luck with this.

MicheleGazelle

<br />
<br />Good luck with this.

charlotte1984

Hi hon, i'm now 11 weeks post delivery and still having same as you, i'm getting frustrated i'd rather a normal period or nothing lol sorry i'm no help just wanted to let you know you're not alone!

charlotte1984

Hi hon, i'm now 11 weeks post delivery and still having same as you, i'm getting frustrated i'd rather a normal period or nothing lol sorry i'm no help just wanted to let you know you're not alone!

charlotte1984

charlotte1984

charlotte1984