Had my baby!!!!!!!!

LouLou

She is absolutely beautiful and so alert! Is that a smile she gave daddy in one of the pictures? Snuggle her up!!

LouLou

She is absolutely beautiful and so alert! Is that a smile she gave daddy in one of the pictures? Snuggle her up!!

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

rubyroselee

She is gorgeous Tina! Sounds like you had a rough hospital stay but at least you're all home now safe and sound. The pain will get better, just take it easy and rest as much as you can. Congrats!

rubyroselee

She is gorgeous Tina! Sounds like you had a rough hospital stay but at least you're all home now safe and sound. The pain will get better, just take it easy and rest as much as you can. Congrats!

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

julie

She is BEAUTIFUL Tina!!! You and candice should start blogs so we can keep up with the babies!!! I highly recommend blogger. Took me a few days to figure it all out, but it's a great way to keep family and friends updated!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!

julie

She is BEAUTIFUL Tina!!! You and candice should start blogs so we can keep up with the babies!!! I highly recommend blogger. Took me a few days to figure it all out, but it's a great way to keep family and friends updated!

julie

julie

julie

<br />
<br />Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!