hands-free treatments

hbollotte

i use a stretchy head band and put it on my neb and around my head, i'm sure i look like an idiot, but it saves my teeth.

hbollotte

i use a stretchy head band and put it on my neb and around my head, i'm sure i look like an idiot, but it saves my teeth.

hbollotte

hbollotte

hbollotte

i dont want to be a downer but just a little word of warning. About 2 years ago I kept getting recurrent ear aches, I saw a number of ENT's to try and sort the problem (apparently they weren't the brightest sparks) and <b>I was eventually diagnosed with arthritis in the TMJ (jaw joint) </b>.

This was almost certainly cause by holding nebs and peps without my hands. While it may be rare this is quite an annoying condition and at times quite painful. Without going on hardcore arthritis drugs which I opted not to because of the side effects there is not a lot that can be done.

If you want to see if you could be causing damage to your tmj you can stick your pointer finger in you ear then open your mouth if you hear clicking or cracking this may be a sign of arthritis of the begging of damage. My TMJ has always been a bit clicky and apparently this isnt normal LOL... it had always been there so i thought it was!

I dont want to scare anyone or have you worry however it took quite a while for me to sort this problem and it can be painful so just a little warning. (I still sometimes do nebs hands free cause its so much easier - but i do pay for it after!)

i dont want to be a downer but just a little word of warning. About 2 years ago I kept getting recurrent ear aches, I saw a number of ENT's to try and sort the problem (apparently they weren't the brightest sparks) and <b>I was eventually diagnosed with arthritis in the TMJ (jaw joint) </b>.

This was almost certainly cause by holding nebs and peps without my hands. While it may be rare this is quite an annoying condition and at times quite painful. Without going on hardcore arthritis drugs which I opted not to because of the side effects there is not a lot that can be done.

If you want to see if you could be causing damage to your tmj you can stick your pointer finger in you ear then open your mouth if you hear clicking or cracking this may be a sign of arthritis of the begging of damage. My TMJ has always been a bit clicky and apparently this isnt normal LOL... it had always been there so i thought it was!

I dont want to scare anyone or have you worry however it took quite a while for me to sort this problem and it can be painful so just a little warning. (I still sometimes do nebs hands free cause its so much easier - but i do pay for it after!)

<br />
<br />This was almost certainly cause by holding nebs and peps without my hands. While it may be rare this is quite an annoying condition and at times quite painful. Without going on hardcore arthritis drugs which I opted not to because of the side effects there is not a lot that can be done.
<br />
<br />If you want to see if you could be causing damage to your tmj you can stick your pointer finger in you ear then open your mouth if you hear clicking or cracking this may be a sign of arthritis of the begging of damage. My TMJ has always been a bit clicky and apparently this isnt normal LOL... it had always been there so i thought it was!
<br />
<br />I dont want to scare anyone or have you worry however it took quite a while for me to sort this problem and it can be painful so just a little warning. (I still sometimes do nebs hands free cause its so much easier - but i do pay for it after!)

Kristen

I also just hold mine with my teeth, that way I can drive, type, do my hair, wash the dishes, etc while nebbing.

Kristen

I also just hold mine with my teeth, that way I can drive, type, do my hair, wash the dishes, etc while nebbing.

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

robert321

hmmm.....
my ear clicks, i thought everyone's did, guess not
i've always just held it with my teeth, heck, that's when i know to change my nebcups, when the mouthpiece is all chewed, not the best approach i know, but it does work out to be just about 6 months
probably should stop putting things in my mouth... lol sounds like "confessions of a 5 year old" chapter 6 "should stop putting things in mouth"

robert321

hmmm.....
i've always just held it with my teeth, heck, that's when i know to change my nebcups, when the mouthpiece is all chewed, not the best approach i know, but it does work out to be just about 6 months
probably should stop putting things in my mouth... lol sounds like "confessions of a 5 year old" chapter 6 "should stop putting things in mouth"

robert321

hmmm.....

robert321

hmmm.....

robert321

hmmm.....
<br />my ear clicks, i thought everyone's did, guess not
<br />i've always just held it with my teeth, heck, that's when i know to change my nebcups, when the mouthpiece is all chewed, not the best approach i know, but it does work out to be just about 6 months
<br />probably should stop putting things in my mouth... lol sounds like "confessions of a 5 year old" chapter 6 "should stop putting things in mouth"