Happy Birthday to me!

M

moxie1

It sounds weird to be wishing myself a happy birthday, but today I turn 35 which is huge considering that when I was born way back in 1975 (man, that sounds ancient!) most cf patients did not live past 16.

To God be the glory!

M

moxie1

It sounds weird to be wishing myself a happy birthday, but today I turn 35 which is huge considering that when I was born way back in 1975 (man, that sounds ancient!) most cf patients did not live past 16.

To God be the glory!

M

moxie1

<br />
<br />To God be the glory!

KMV77

Nice... They told my parents 13 was the life expectancy when I was diagnosed in '84. I'm right behind you at 33. Keep up the good work!

KMV77

Nice... They told my parents 13 was the life expectancy when I was diagnosed in '84. I'm right behind you at 33. Keep up the good work!

KMV77

P

PeteRose

Happy Birthday - I love "old" people with CF.
<br />
<br />Rosie 49 w/cf