Happy Birthday to me!

colinmaydahl

I turned 28 last week wile I was locked up. It was hard, but I'm out now not on IV's and feeling the love of the world. It is weird getting older as a CFer, I don't know how manny of thought we would make it as far as we have. Such a wonderful feeling to be out of the hospital and feeling good.

Colin 28m w/cf

colinmaydahl

I turned 28 last week wile I was locked up. It was hard, but I'm out now not on IV's and feeling the love of the world. It is weird getting older as a CFer, I don't know how manny of thought we would make it as far as we have. Such a wonderful feeling to be out of the hospital and feeling good.
<br />
<br />Colin 28m w/cf

mousesmom

A very happy birthday to you!!! Every birthday is special when you have CF.
Monique turned 25 last week I just cant believe how the time has flown. We celebrate in style as usual with a family barbecue.
One good thing about CF - most people with CF look many years younger than they really are "how that is I don't know, considering all the extra stress you have to handle"

mousesmom

Monique turned 25 last week I just cant believe how the time has flown. We celebrate in style as usual with a family barbecue.
One good thing about CF - most people with CF look many years younger than they really are "how that is I don't know, considering all the extra stress you have to handle"

mousesmom

<br />Monique turned 25 last week I just cant believe how the time has flown. We celebrate in style as usual with a family barbecue.
<br />One good thing about CF - most people with CF look many years younger than they really are "how that is I don't know, considering all the extra stress you have to handle"

Jeana

Happy Birthday! I just turned 34 on the 7th of August and had those same feelings of amazement in the blessings that God has granted in my "long" life. Our God is an awesome God!

Jeana

Happy Birthday! I just turned 34 on the 7th of August and had those same feelings of amazement in the blessings that God has granted in my "long" life. Our God is an awesome God!

Jeana