Happy Mother's Day.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
I am blessed to be celebrating my 22 Mother's Day with both boys thriving and excelling!

Josh turned 22 in April. He completed his senior year of college studying physics. This year his health has been stable ( so happy to report his weight is now 140!), and he's been able to work on a research project with his professor who is an expert on Black Holes. Josh will continue his research and take a few more credits next year to graduate. He plans to go to grad school.

Jesse will graduate from high school in three weeks. He is in the middle of AP exams- this week AP Physics and AP European History. Last week he was awarded the rank of Eagle Scout- quite an accomplishment! He was voted "Most Artistic" in the senior class and will have an art exhibit with other senior artists this week. Although he is a talented artist, he chose to major in History with a minor in Archeology.

I am so grateful to be able to celebrate these milestones and share our good news, especially on Mother's Day.

Imogene

Administrator
I love to know this...I remember the hard times. How blessed I am to be a witness to all the special moms on this site, offering compassion and love to one another!
Happy Mothers Day to CF moms around the world.

triples15

Super Moderator
Wow Jane, that is all very AWESOME!! Sounds like you have raised some wonderful kids who are doing great things!

Happy Mother's Day!

Autumn 32 w/CF