Has any one tried alternative medicines - acupuncture, reflexology...

moosemom

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has ever tried alternative medicines. What did you try and were you successful???

I am desperate to feel better. The medication helps the lung issues but the rest of me is feeling awful. Friends have suggested acupuncture and or reflexology to help with the other symptoms like fatigue and GI issues. I would be grateful for any feedback.

Thanks and by the way, finding this site has been a life saver for me.

Marci

moosemom

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has ever tried alternative medicines. What did you try and were you successful???

I am desperate to feel better. The medication helps the lung issues but the rest of me is feeling awful. Friends have suggested acupuncture and or reflexology to help with the other symptoms like fatigue and GI issues. I would be grateful for any feedback.

Marci

moosemom

Hi everyone,

Marci

moosemom

Hi everyone,

Marci

moosemom

Hi everyone,
<br />
<br />I am wondering if anyone has ever tried alternative medicines. What did you try and were you successful???
<br />
<br />I am desperate to feel better. The medication helps the lung issues but the rest of me is feeling awful. Friends have suggested acupuncture and or reflexology to help with the other symptoms like fatigue and GI issues. I would be grateful for any feedback.
<br />
<br />Thanks and by the way, finding this site has been a life saver for me.
<br />
<br />Marci

MargaritaChic

I have had accupuncture for issues unrelated to CF. Mostly for neck pain associated with a car accident. I also had it again recently when I was in the hospital giving birth to Emma.

In my experience it is WONDERFUL when used to help relieve pain.

MargaritaChic

I have had accupuncture for issues unrelated to CF. Mostly for neck pain associated with a car accident. I also had it again recently when I was in the hospital giving birth to Emma.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />In my experience it is WONDERFUL when used to help relieve pain.

rubyroselee

I have done reflexology twice. I find it much more enjoyable than massage. I have never tried acupuncture. I didn't notice that the reflexology helped any of my CF symptoms, but it felt energizing and relaxing.

rubyroselee

I have done reflexology twice. I find it much more enjoyable than massage. I have never tried acupuncture. I didn't notice that the reflexology helped any of my CF symptoms, but it felt energizing and relaxing.

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

sheanna

I'm a fan of homeopathy. I work at a bird refuge where we use it with amazing results. I have yet to go in for a total eval, but I am on arnica for bruising due to insulin injections, as well as 'rescue remedy' when I get into stress overload. I swear it is just amazing.

sheanna

I'm a fan of homeopathy. I work at a bird refuge where we use it with amazing results. I have yet to go in for a total eval, but I am on arnica for bruising due to insulin injections, as well as 'rescue remedy' when I get into stress overload. I swear it is just amazing.

sheanna

sheanna

sheanna