Has anyone done Tobi only once a day ?

Diane

I am very curious to see if anyone has ever done tobi once a day instead of twice? I notice if i only do it once per day rather than the recommended twice a day dosage, i get way less shortness of breath associated with Tobi. My last Dr. didnt have a problem with it and said doing it once a day is better than not doing it at all, but my newer Dr. does not agree with this at all. He says it is better to not do it at all.... if all i will do is once a day. I personally feel as though doing it once a day is beneficial because a lot of times if i am having hemoptysis problems i will start using the Tobi and just about every time it goes away with the once a day dosage. But if i start using it twice a day i start getting some shortness of breath within a few days.

Diane

I am very curious to see if anyone has ever done tobi once a day instead of twice? I notice if i only do it once per day rather than the recommended twice a day dosage, i get way less shortness of breath associated with Tobi. My last Dr. didnt have a problem with it and said doing it once a day is better than not doing it at all, but my newer Dr. does not agree with this at all. He says it is better to not do it at all.... if all i will do is once a day. I personally feel as though doing it once a day is beneficial because a lot of times if i am having hemoptysis problems i will start using the Tobi and just about every time it goes away with the once a day dosage. But if i start using it twice a day i start getting some shortness of breath within a few days.

Diane

Diane

Diane

Honeyfresh

I was on Tobi twice a day for about 4 years and I had been telling my doctors for so long that I didn't feel any different tah nbefore I started taking it. Against my doctor's advice I quit taking it completely along with the Pulmozyme and I have noticed I cough alot less and I feel better. For me the Tobi and Pulmozyme does nothing. My mom had read an article once about these people in I believe Italy that were very sick all the time and on so much medication and they had taken themselves off of some and when they did their condition improved and they weren't sick as often so when I was younger my mom had done this and she said I was actually alot healthier than I had been in a while. From the time I was 5 until I was 13 I never once went into the hospital and now that they started me on alot of "preventives" for quite a few years now I am in the hospital about every 2 months, but since stopping the Tobi and Pulmozyme I have noticed that I'm not sick quite as often or as bad. I think you should go with your gut instinct because after all nobody knows your body better than you do.

Honeyfresh

I was on Tobi twice a day for about 4 years and I had been telling my doctors for so long that I didn't feel any different tah nbefore I started taking it. Against my doctor's advice I quit taking it completely along with the Pulmozyme and I have noticed I cough alot less and I feel better. For me the Tobi and Pulmozyme does nothing. My mom had read an article once about these people in I believe Italy that were very sick all the time and on so much medication and they had taken themselves off of some and when they did their condition improved and they weren't sick as often so when I was younger my mom had done this and she said I was actually alot healthier than I had been in a while. From the time I was 5 until I was 13 I never once went into the hospital and now that they started me on alot of "preventives" for quite a few years now I am in the hospital about every 2 months, but since stopping the Tobi and Pulmozyme I have noticed that I'm not sick quite as often or as bad. I think you should go with your gut instinct because after all nobody knows your body better than you do.

Honeyfresh

Honeyfresh

Honeyfresh

ihatecf

<br /> Diane,
<br />
<br /> I many times used my tobi once per day because i never had it available on regular basis

jdubbs

I wouldn't recommend doing it just once a day. It sounds like a recipe for increasing PA resistance to tobi. But who knows...

jdubbs

I wouldn't recommend doing it just once a day. It sounds like a recipe for increasing PA resistance to tobi. But who knows...

jdubbs

jdubbs

jdubbs