has anyone had chloramphenicol, or Tigecycline

L

lizlas

<P>Hi has anyone been treated for a drug resisitant bacteria with chloramphenicol.  Its an older IV abx, but apparently quite good. </P>
<P>but has serious side effects...</P>
<P>all the regular Iv abx that should work against my bacteria, dont seem to help much.  I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has used it, and was it helpful? and for which bacteria?</P>
<P>and also Tigecycline,(Tygacil) has anyone used it?</P>
<P>thank you</P>

L

lizlas

<P>Hi has anyone been treatedfora drug resisitant bacteria with chloramphenicol. Its an older IV abx, but apparently quite good. </P>
<P>all the regular Iv abx that should work against my bacteria, dont seem to help much. I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has used it, and was it helpful? and for which bacteria?</P>
<P>thank you</P>

L

lizlas

<P><BR>Hi has anyone been treatedfora drug resisitant bacteria with chloramphenicol. Its an older IV abx, but apparently quite good. </P>
<P>all the regular Iv abx that should work against my bacteria, dont seem to help much. I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has used it, and was it helpful? and for which bacteria?</P>
<P>thank you</P>