Has anyone had success with alternative medicines?

anonymous

Hi, I started a thread under ambrotose complex and only got one reply. I have an 8 year old with CF (dz at age 2). Has anyone used any of the supplements from a company called Mannatech and if so, have they been helpful? Thank you for responding- jen

anonymous

It is very interesting not to have ahd a reply. We have tried different complementary meds. homeopathic, herbal, reflexology, flower remedies. I think they all have a part to play but we also keep going with the trad meds. It is amazing how our CF centre doctors get rather frightened when you mention anything else. I think they are afraid we'll not pay proper attention to the antibiotics etc.

HollyCatheryn

Please see my posts about my results with Reliv supplements. There's one in the Adults section called Boosting Immune Function & General Health. I also replied to a thread under Adults called Advice Please (or something like that). I've also had good experience with using some natural remedies for specific infections or ailments (i.e. yeast infections after antibiotics, urinary tract infections, anemia)HollyCatherynhcmnjl@vvm.com