Have I helped anyone on this forum?

E

embracecf

Don't let people on this forum bully you into staying silent. You have so much to offer and you often ask questions that others are afraid to ask. Keep posting and keep sharing your thoughts. There is no right or wrong way to deal with CF either as a parent or a person with CF. People with CF and their parents should listen to others even if they do not agree with their opinions.

Your interest in learning things to help your son is something you should be proud of and you should keep asking questions and sharing your opinions. Others have and can continue to learn a lot from you.

Embracecf: Thank you so very much for your kind words! That meant the world to me. I appreciate your understanding that there is no right or wrong way to deal with CF. I also know that nobody should put it out there that maybe this forum is not for me or for anyone else when they have not walked in anyone else's shoes. I never have received any apology and I am sure I won't as some people can do no wrong. I also know that nobody on this forum should be calling anyone else that comes on to this forum names, whether they are a long-time member or a new member or a visitor. I decided the other day I may still be needed by someone on here. I appreciate your words so much Embracecf!!! Thank you!