Headaches!!

AnnieT

<br>Do you get headaches often? I just saw my doctor last week and told her about my chronic headaches lately. I have to go back on an antibiotic. Basically it feels like I am hungover every morning (I don't drink).

AnnieT

<br>Do you get headaches often? I just saw my doctor last week and told her about my chronic headaches lately. I have to go back on an antibiotic. Basically it feels like I am hungover every morning (I don't drink).

AnnieT

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Could it be your sinuses? I don't have CF; however, I used to get horrible headaches combined with dizziness which made me feel hungover as well.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Could it be your sinuses? I don't have CF; however, I used to get horrible headaches combined with dizziness which made me feel hungover as well.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

JORDYSMOM

<P>I have chronic headaches.  Mine are mostly sinus related, and I feel like that as well.  For me, it's mostly inflammation.  I try to stay very well hydrated, but I admit that I do get busy at work, and forget to drink sometimes.  I also try not to eat foods that cause me inflammation, but again, when busy you sometimes grab something quick, and usually quick things aren't good for you.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>I have found that the best way to keep my headaches tollerable, and from turning into migraines, is to eat healthy foods, drink lots of fluids, and exercise.  All three can be a lot of work, but it does help.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Stacey</P>

JORDYSMOM

<P>I have chronic headaches. Mine are mostly sinus related, and I feel like that as well. For me, it's mostly inflammation. I try to stay very well hydrated, but I admit that I do get busy at work, and forget to drink sometimes. I also try not to eat foods that cause me inflammation, but again, when busy you sometimes grab something quick, and usually quick things aren't good for you.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I have found that the best way to keep my headaches tollerable, and from turning into migraines, is to eat healthy foods, drink lots of fluids, and exercise. All three can be a lot of work, but it does help.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Stacey</P>

JORDYSMOM

<P><BR>I have chronic headaches. Mine are mostly sinus related, and I feel like that as well. For me, it's mostly inflammation. I try to stay very well hydrated, but I admit that I do get busy at work, and forget to drink sometimes. I also try not to eat foods that cause me inflammation, but again, when busy you sometimes grab something quick, and usually quick things aren't good for you.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I have found that the best way to keep my headaches tollerable, and from turning into migraines, is to eat healthy foods, drink lots of fluids, and exercise. All three can be a lot of work, but it does help.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Stacey</P>