Help suport Cystic Fibrosis F oundation

CHARITYLYNN

Hello Everyone!

I am all ears if anyone wants to talk. I know what it is like to have a disease because I myself have a disease called Multiple Sclerosis. I created a website to help people dealing with Cystic Fibrosis to get a faster cure to their disease. If you all wouldn't mind pass this website along to your friends and family and ask them to purchase a plush animal for the CF Foundation and a good percentage goes to the cause. The website is: www.plushanimalsandtoys.com

God's blessings to you all,

Terri

CHARITYLYNN

Hello Everyone!

I am all ears if anyone wants to talk. I know what it is like to have a disease because I myself have a disease called Multiple Sclerosis. I created a website to help people dealing with Cystic Fibrosis to get a faster cure to their disease. If you all wouldn't mind pass this website along to your friends and family and ask them to purchase a plush animal for the CF Foundation and a good percentage goes to the cause. The website is: www.plushanimalsandtoys.com

Terri

CHARITYLYNN

Hello Everyone!

Terri

CHARITYLYNN

Hello Everyone!

Terri

CHARITYLYNN

Hello Everyone!
<br />
<br />I am all ears if anyone wants to talk. I know what it is like to have a disease because I myself have a disease called Multiple Sclerosis. I created a website to help people dealing with Cystic Fibrosis to get a faster cure to their disease. If you all wouldn't mind pass this website along to your friends and family and ask them to purchase a plush animal for the CF Foundation and a good percentage goes to the cause. The website is: www.plushanimalsandtoys.com
<br />
<br />God's blessings to you all,
<br />
<br />Terri