HILL-ROM The Vest 105 System

Mr. John C

I have a Vest 105 for sale. Comes with accessories (vest, hoses, etc) and travel bag. Less than 6 hours of use. I'm asking $2000. I can email you pictures. Thanks.

triples15

Super Moderator
Hi John,

There is a member here who has been looking for a vest for her 3 year old little girl. They live in Pakistan and the Vest is not available there or covered by insurance. I'm not sure what her budget is, or how shipping it would work, but wanted to mention it because it pulls on my heart strings for her to not have access to one for her little girl, as I also have a 3 year old daughter. Her user name is sweetninis. You may try sending if a private message to see if she is interested if you haven't found another home for it. :)

Take care,

Autumn 34 w/CF

Mr. John C

Hello Autumn,

How do I find her? I tried her username in the search bar but it didn't pull up anything. I would like to talk to her and see what we can work out so her daughter can get the Vest.

Thanks,

John

triples15

Super Moderator
That's awesome John! Here is a link to her post last month looking for a vest system:

http://forum.cysticfibrosis.com/thr...g-or-donating-their-vest?highlight=sweetninis

You could try replying there, or also her facebook link is listed on her signature so you could send her a message on facebook. If you wanted to send her a private message here the private message link is at the top of this page right under the "Forum" link. If you click that then scroll down a bit on the next screen and you'll see something like "send private message". If you click that the PM screen will come up and just enter her user name in the "send to" line and then type your message.

Thanks a bunch! I'm sure she'll appreciate you asking her, even if it turns out it is above her budget.

Autumn

Mr. John C

Thank you for the link. I sent her a private message already. I might try her Facebook as well in case she checks it more often.