Hillrom Vest For Sale w/ Less than 50 hours

clc0225

Hello,

I have aquired a Hillrom Vest that has less than 50 hours on it, that I used for airway clearance.
It comes with a small vest along with the machine and tubing.
I am asking $3000 [which is less than I paid for it $16k].
I know how hard it is to get a vest so I am trying to help.
I am in dire need of money for medical bills and thought I'd try this.
Please PM me for payment information.Thank you,Courtney

clc0225

Hello,

I have aquired a Hillrom Vest that has less than 50 hours on it, that I used for airway clearance.
It comes with a small vest along with the machine and tubing.
I am asking $3000 [which is less than I paid for it $16k].
I know how hard it is to get a vest so I am trying to help.
I am in dire need of money for medical bills and thought I'd try this.
Please PM me for payment information.Thank you,Courtney

mikos25

what model number do you have i can not spend that much money on one but i will give you 400.00 for it if that works i have a smart vest but that thing just makes my sons tummy sore and i just need some thing that will work just let me know what you think thanks so much

mom of 3 boys only one has cf

mikos25

what model number do you have i can not spend that much money on one but i will give you 400.00 for it if that works i have a smart vest but that thing just makes my sons tummy sore and i just need some thing that will work just let me know what you think thanks so much

mom of 3 boys only one has cf

Eric Carrillo

Hello, I have a niece with a real need of this machine, she is currently in Monterrey Mexico and even though it is the state with the best doctors and hospitals they don´t have this special vest/machine she needs, she keeps getting infeccions every 2 to 3 months. we have tried to get her across the states but they wont accept her in any hospital because she is not an american citizen. we really dont know what to do at this point we are getting desperate. would sell the machine in 2 payments? we have around 1000 now and will be able to get the rest in about 2 months. you keep the machine until we completly pay it off. I live in Arizona my e-mail is Aero_virtual@hotmail.com I would really appreciate a response. if it is possible we could even try to get the money to pay it off sooner because she really needs it. thank you.