hillrom

anonymous

I have a vest I don't use and was thinking of selling. It's the larger type. It's older but only has 43 hours on it. I called Hillrom to try and get an idea of the current value and they said you can't seell the larger type and the said they would arrange for Fed Ex to come pick it up at which point I told them never mind (I could tell that bugged her). But I don't think they would pick it up from me and then what? they'd give it to someone? Doubt it.

Why do you think you can't sell the larger one?

And yes I know it would be nice of me to just give it away but I NEED the money. But yes I will give it away before I just hand it back over to them.

anonymous

I have a vest I don't use and was thinking of selling. It's the larger type. It's older but only has 43 hours on it. I called Hillrom to try and get an idea of the current value and they said you can't seell the larger type and the said they would arrange for Fed Ex to come pick it up at which point I told them never mind (I could tell that bugged her). But I don't think they would pick it up from me and then what? they'd give it to someone? Doubt it.

And yes I know it would be nice of me to just give it away but I NEED the money. But yes I will give it away before I just hand it back over to them.

anonymous

LouLou

Is your account paid off? Maybe they own the machine. If your insurance paid it in complete then you fairly own it. I don't see why you couldn't sell it or give it away. Just my 2 cents.

LouLou

Is your account paid off? Maybe they own the machine. If your insurance paid it in complete then you fairly own it. I don't see why you couldn't sell it or give it away. Just my 2 cents.

LouLou

anonymous

if you sell your old model to someone else that is one less person that potentially could be buying one of the new models from Hillrom. It would be best for Hillrom if they could take all their old machines out of the marketplace.

anonymous

if you sell your old model to someone else that is one less person that potentially could be buying one of the new models from Hillrom. It would be best for Hillrom if they could take all their old machines out of the marketplace.

anonymous

JennifersHope

I think that you have to have a prescription to get the vest, and therefore, being a prescribed item, a person that is not a doctor is not authorized to sell, trade, or give to another person.

That would be like practicing medicine without a license... At least that is my understanding of it but I could be wrong...

Jennifer

JennifersHope

I think that you have to have a prescription to get the vest, and therefore, being a prescribed item, a person that is not a doctor is not authorized to sell, trade, or give to another person.

That would be like practicing medicine without a license... At least that is my understanding of it but I could be wrong...

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

anonymous

This is my understanding of the vest. You do not own the right to sell or give the vest to anyone. Hillrom will repair and upgrade your vest for for free for your lifetime (they have excellent customer) but they own the vest. If you give or sell the vest and they find out (let's say it breaks down and the new owner tries to get it repaired) hillrom has the right to insist it be returned to them.

anonymous

This is my understanding of the vest. You do not own the right to sell or give the vest to anyone. Hillrom will repair and upgrade your vest for for free for your lifetime (they have excellent customer) but they own the vest. If you give or sell the vest and they find out (let's say it breaks down and the new owner tries to get it repaired) hillrom has the right to insist it be returned to them.

anonymous