hollistic meds for 13 month old

meteoras69

I have a fourteen-month-old son and I am also looking for some holistic supplements. I recently started using coconut oil (bought organic, unrefined coconut oil at Whole Foods). My clinic said this was fine to use, (not harmful), but seemed to not think it would help much. I've noticed it's really helped in weight gain. For others who use this, how much do you use? What type of probiotics do you use?

ymikhale

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>meteoras69</b></i>

I have a fourteen-month-old son and I am also looking for some holistic supplements. I recently started using coconut oil (bought organic, unrefined coconut oil at Whole Foods). My clinic said this was fine to use, (not harmful), but seemed to not think it would help much. I've noticed it's really helped in weight gain. For others who use this, how much do you use? What type of probiotics do you use?</end quote></div>

My dd gets one spoon of oil per meal as per our nutritionist. I use coconut oil once a day and put one spoon in her veggies.

ymikhale

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>meteoras69</b></i>

I have a fourteen-month-old son and I am also looking for some holistic supplements. I recently started using coconut oil (bought organic, unrefined coconut oil at Whole Foods). My clinic said this was fine to use, (not harmful), but seemed to not think it would help much. I've noticed it's really helped in weight gain. For others who use this, how much do you use? What type of probiotics do you use?</end quote>

My dd gets one spoon of oil per meal as per our nutritionist. I use coconut oil once a day and put one spoon in her veggies.

ymikhale

<br />
<br />I have a fourteen-month-old son and I am also looking for some holistic supplements. I recently started using coconut oil (bought organic, unrefined coconut oil at Whole Foods). My clinic said this was fine to use, (not harmful), but seemed to not think it would help much. I've noticed it's really helped in weight gain. For others who use this, how much do you use? What type of probiotics do you use?</end quote>
<br />
<br />My dd gets one spoon of oil per meal as per our nutritionist. I use coconut oil once a day and put one spoon in her veggies.