Hospital and Christmas

srancher

I'm back in tha hospital. sometimes i wonder y God made me with CF. At times i believe that it happened to me because someone else couldn't handle it. I m going through alot right now and it seems like im by myself and its hard. i was in here for Christmas also. tha nurses and drs seem like my family. my dad pasted away 2005 and me and my mom isnt close. so i feel alone. does anyone else wonder y they have CF???????????????????

srancher

I'm back in tha hospital. sometimes i wonder y God made me with CF. At times i believe that it happened to me because someone else couldn't handle it. I m going through alot right now and it seems like im by myself and its hard. i was in here for Christmas also. tha nurses and drs seem like my family. my dad pasted away 2005 and me and my mom isnt close. so i feel alone. does anyone else wonder y they have CF???????????????????

srancher

srancher

srancher

rosesixtyfive

Shannon,
I don't have CF, but my 4 month old son does. I spent time asking, why him? Why does this little guy have to live with this, with the dire predictions and average life expectancy?

There are a few things that comfort me. I think that God loves Sam more than I do, and I love him more than life itself. I think that Sam is someone spectacular (bright and beautiful), and he is here to teach us all about life. I think that God knew that my husband's DNA and my DNA would make just the right combination to create someone divine, and even though he knew that CF would come with it, he let the elements combine, so that this wonderful person could spend time on earth.

And I think this life is just labor pain for the next. 90 percent of the people think that life is all about vacations and holidays, clothing yourself and your family, having a nice, big house, and all those are wonderful things, but with CF you realize that those are extras, but not the core, and no one, no matter how secure they feel are actually entitled to a comfortable life.

I don't know if any of this helps, but I am thinking of you and I don't know you, but I'm on your side. I hope you can kick your illness, and live for decades upon decades, feeling well and falling in love with someone who will realize how special you are because everyday of your life must be lived deliberately.

rosesixtyfive, mother of Sam, ddf508

rosesixtyfive

Shannon,
I don't have CF, but my 4 month old son does. I spent time asking, why him? Why does this little guy have to live with this, with the dire predictions and average life expectancy?

There are a few things that comfort me. I think that God loves Sam more than I do, and I love him more than life itself. I think that Sam is someone spectacular (bright and beautiful), and he is here to teach us all about life. I think that God knew that my husband's DNA and my DNA would make just the right combination to create someone divine, and even though he knew that CF would come with it, he let the elements combine, so that this wonderful person could spend time on earth.

And I think this life is just labor pain for the next. 90 percent of the people think that life is all about vacations and holidays, clothing yourself and your family, having a nice, big house, and all those are wonderful things, but with CF you realize that those are extras, but not the core, and no one, no matter how secure they feel are actually entitled to a comfortable life.

I don't know if any of this helps, but I am thinking of you and I don't know you, but I'm on your side. I hope you can kick your illness, and live for decades upon decades, feeling well and falling in love with someone who will realize how special you are because everyday of your life must be lived deliberately.

rosesixtyfive

Shannon,

rosesixtyfive

Shannon,

rosesixtyfive

Shannon,
<br />I don't have CF, but my 4 month old son does. I spent time asking, why him? Why does this little guy have to live with this, with the dire predictions and average life expectancy?
<br />
<br />There are a few things that comfort me. I think that God loves Sam more than I do, and I love him more than life itself. I think that Sam is someone spectacular (bright and beautiful), and he is here to teach us all about life. I think that God knew that my husband's DNA and my DNA would make just the right combination to create someone divine, and even though he knew that CF would come with it, he let the elements combine, so that this wonderful person could spend time on earth.
<br />
<br />And I think this life is just labor pain for the next. 90 percent of the people think that life is all about vacations and holidays, clothing yourself and your family, having a nice, big house, and all those are wonderful things, but with CF you realize that those are extras, but not the core, and no one, no matter how secure they feel are actually entitled to a comfortable life.
<br />
<br />I don't know if any of this helps, but I am thinking of you and I don't know you, but I'm on your side. I hope you can kick your illness, and live for decades upon decades, feeling well and falling in love with someone who will realize how special you are because everyday of your life must be lived deliberately.
<br />
<br />rosesixtyfive, mother of Sam, ddf508

rosesixtyfive

Shannon,

rosesixtyfive

Shannon,

rosesixtyfive

Shannon,

rosesixtyfive

Shannon,

rosesixtyfive

Shannon,
<br />I don't have CF, but my 4 month old son does. I spent time asking, why him? Why does this little guy have to live with this, with the dire predictions and average life expectancy?
<br />
<br />There are a few things that comfort me. I think that God loves Sam more than I do, and I love him more than life itself. I think that Sam is someone spectacular (bright and beautiful), and he is here to teach us all about life. I think that God knew that my husband's DNA and my DNA would make just the right combination to create someone divine, and even though he knew that CF would come with it, he let the elements combine, so that this wonderful person could spend time on earth.
<br />
<br />And I think this life is just labor pain for the next. 90 percent of the people think that life is all about vacations and holidays, clothing yourself and your family, having a nice, big house, and all those are wonderful things, but with CF you realize that those are extras, but not the core, and no one, no matter how secure they feel are actually entitled to a comfortable life.
<br />
<br />I don't know if any of this helps, but I am thinking of you and I don't know you, but I'm on your side. I hope you can kick your illness, and live for decades upon decades, feeling well and falling in love with someone who will realize how special you are because everyday of your life must be lived deliberately.
<br />
<br />rosesixtyfive, mother of Sam, ddf508

A

Aspiemom

Shannon, I've never questioned why I have CF. I only found out I had it when I was 43 and I've just felt it was in God's plan for me and He knows best. I trust Him to handle all things.

But it is discouraging to keep ending up in the hospital and on IV's and it's important to have some sort of support system. Do you attend a church that could be there for you? I'm not sure of your age, but are you employed or go to school? I'm so sorry that you feel alone. You'll have to make all of us your family!

A

Aspiemom

Shannon, I've never questioned why I have CF. I only found out I had it when I was 43 and I've just felt it was in God's plan for me and He knows best. I trust Him to handle all things.

But it is discouraging to keep ending up in the hospital and on IV's and it's important to have some sort of support system. Do you attend a church that could be there for you? I'm not sure of your age, but are you employed or go to school? I'm so sorry that you feel alone. You'll have to make all of us your family!

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

<br />
<br />But it is discouraging to keep ending up in the hospital and on IV's and it's important to have some sort of support system. Do you attend a church that could be there for you? I'm not sure of your age, but are you employed or go to school? I'm so sorry that you feel alone. You'll have to make all of us your family!