How much do u weigh? :-)

katrina14

I'm Katrina 14 and I weigh 104 pounds Brandon at 13 weighs 92 but lost 5 pounds this week in the hospital. I just got my GTUBE out because I can close my nose and drink all the mannatech products my mom gives us 4 times a day. Brandon is a picky eater so he puts everything he doesn't like in his feeding tube. katrinabrandon@aol.com

katrina14

I'm Katrina 14 and I weigh 104 pounds Brandon at 13 weighs 92 but lost 5 pounds this week in the hospital. I just got my GTUBE out because I can close my nose and drink all the mannatech products my mom gives us 4 times a day. Brandon is a picky eater so he puts everything he doesn't like in his feeding tube. katrinabrandon@aol.com

katrina14

katrina14

katrina14

AGRLMK

I am at my heighest weight that I have ever been! [ok, well duh, but u get the picture, im happy with my weight]

I weigh 104 and I'm 5'5"

AGRLMK

I am at my heighest weight that I have ever been! [ok, well duh, but u get the picture, im happy with my weight]

I weigh 104 and I'm 5'5"

AGRLMK

I weigh 104 and I'm 5'5"

AGRLMK

I weigh 104 and I'm 5'5"

AGRLMK

<br />
<br />I weigh 104 and I'm 5'5"