I got to see my lungs today!!!

CountryGirl

Hey everybody its Anna, Liza's daughter.
I wanted to share my lungs with everyone. I got to go see them today, it was gross but awesome at the same time! I spent like 45 minutes just looking at em and holding em. They were kinda hard from being in the formulin for so long but you could see the bronchioles and everything. I was even able to find a little bit of mucus that hadnt dissolved yet. It was very educational, I've decided I want to be a Pathologist P.A....no dealing with little children with colds and germs! Haha.
Here is a link to see: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://unl.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2119899&l=0ae7c&id=17206125">Lung Pictures!</a>

CountryGirl

I wanted to share my lungs with everyone. I got to go see them today, it was gross but awesome at the same time! I spent like 45 minutes just looking at em and holding em. They were kinda hard from being in the formulin for so long but you could see the bronchioles and everything. I was even able to find a little bit of mucus that hadnt dissolved yet. It was very educational, I've decided I want to be a Pathologist P.A....no dealing with little children with colds and germs! Haha.
Here is a link to see: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://unl.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2119899&l=0ae7c&id=17206125">Lung Pictures!</a>

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

Breezy

Holy EW but how COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting those those were really educational! I Guess no one can ever invision how bad their lungs are until they see them! I wonder what mine look like!

I hope you are doing well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breezy

Holy EW but how COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting those those were really educational! I Guess no one can ever invision how bad their lungs are until they see them! I wonder what mine look like!

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

A

Aspiemom

Hey, Anna, thanks for sharing those pics of your old lungs!!!! That's pretty cool (altho gross!) getting to see them like that. I don't know if I could have sliced them up...eeeeuuuu.

You look great! Are you feeling great? Debbi

A

Aspiemom

Hey, Anna, thanks for sharing those pics of your old lungs!!!! That's pretty cool (altho gross!) getting to see them like that. I don't know if I could have sliced them up...eeeeuuuu.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom