I got to see my lungs today!!!

coltsfan715

Thanks for sharing the pics of your lungs. Kind of ick but yeah definitely interesting.

I am so excited for you that you will get to go home soon. I hope that your tests go well and that your appointment is fantastic also.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Thanks for sharing the pics of your lungs. Kind of ick but yeah definitely interesting.

I am so excited for you that you will get to go home soon. I hope that your tests go well and that your appointment is fantastic also.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

lightNlife

WOW! That is SO awesome! Congratulations on your upgraded self! I like your idea of being a pathologist. It's a wise move considering kids and germs. I really enjoyed my job as a researcher.

I don't know if I've introduced myself to you already, I'm Lauren. . I love your "Countrygirl" name, since I grew up on a dairy. I even wanted to be a vet for awhile, but allergies prevented me from doing so. Nonetheless, I have a fulfilling life as an environmental scientist and a professional freelance writer.

I look forward to getting to know you better on the forums. Make yourself at home, there are so many great people here!

Again, thanks for the photos. They are AWESOME!

lightNlife

WOW! That is SO awesome! Congratulations on your upgraded self! I like your idea of being a pathologist. It's a wise move considering kids and germs. I really enjoyed my job as a researcher.

I don't know if I've introduced myself to you already, I'm Lauren. . I love your "Countrygirl" name, since I grew up on a dairy. I even wanted to be a vet for awhile, but allergies prevented me from doing so. Nonetheless, I have a fulfilling life as an environmental scientist and a professional freelance writer.

I look forward to getting to know you better on the forums. Make yourself at home, there are so many great people here!

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

CountryGirl

Thats so cool you grew up on a dairy, I actually just got a cow yesterday! Shes not a dairy cow though, but I've wanted one ever since I went to visit our friend's ranch. One of his cows had two babies and he said i could have one to take care of.

CountryGirl

Thats so cool you grew up on a dairy, I actually just got a cow yesterday! Shes not a dairy cow though, but I've wanted one ever since I went to visit our friend's ranch. One of his cows had two babies and he said i could have one to take care of.

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

CountryGirl