I just got that device diabetes people use, what should be my blood sugar to lose lb?

Enzo2311

So my blood level was at a whopping 179 yesterday. So I'm curious to know, what should it be between to lose fat?

It's not necessarily going to help you lose weight having better blood sugar levels. Instead having better blood sugar levels will prevent cellular damage and organ failure. Do you mean you got a glucometer to test your blood sugar levels? When did you get the reading of 179 in the morning after fasting, before meals, or after a meal? If after, how long after?

B

BikerEd

Reads title, thinks its gotta be Enzo. The best thing you can do is call that doctor in Russia that has cured CF. send him your money. Sit back, smoke unfiltered smokes, chug vodka and watch the Abs get cut, that fat melts away. You'll never need to goto something a difficult to use like a book to see 172 is not good in any circumstance, and we won't be bothered you ridiculous questions anymore.

Aboveallislove

Super Moderator
Enzo. I don't know anything re the numbers but think you should call doctor on them if they are high as others say.
it took me a long time ....20 years...and lots of wasted happiness to realize, I'm always going to have fat thighs! I weighed 105. I ran. I did everything. I had and always will have fat thighs. I wish there was something I could say so that you don't waste the mental energy trying to get a body other than the one God gave you. Yes you can exercise and you will benefit from it...but at e fundamental level you can only change your body type at the margins.

R

RytheStunner

As others have said, you're not just going to lose weight by having better blood sugar. Also, 179 isn't really "whopping". It's definitely above norm, but today's accepted max standard for needing intervention is usually 180 mg/dL.

jshet

There are no quick fixes in life. The only way to loose weight and or gain muscle is through hard work. Eat better, exercise daily. Join a gym, find a buddy to exercise with, ya know, all those things a lot of people do not enjoy doing. Taking supplements or having a certain blood sugar is not magic. Ya wanna loose weight, and keep it off, put in the work.

also on a previous thread, you talked about getting your medical marijuanna liscense. As much as this may be helping you, it may hinder you also,. Tends to make most people hungry and lazy.