I love Life. That is all.

Renee Vasquez

So seeing as blogs are basically just live journals. Get ready to know me more than you'd like to. Because well. . . I have very little filter and i personally know none of yous and will never meet any of yous. SOOOO more reason to let my freak flag fly!

I often don't feel like i belong on these sorts of sites because I have CF but in comparison to the others I know who have CF its like I don't have it at all.
I still take enzymes, but thats the extent of my CF so far. Plus in my experience with these sorts of sites. . . I joined one, I can't even remember the name, when I was 16 and first found out and no one really talked to me when I asked questions because i was deemed "morbid" but i met one nice fellow who was also "morbid". We fell in love for half a decade, which is almost your whole life as a young person. And that was my experience with the site. I did learn alot, but mostly through him because he was diagnosed at birth. But all the stuff he went through/ knew about didn't apply to me and more or less only scared me more about what CF was actually going to be like. Not to mention the whole your not suppose to be around others with CF, let alone date them and be next to them at all times for years. In the words of the doctor i was seeing at the time, "I was commiting suicide by being in that relationship". Which as a young adult was a "F-YOU Lady were in LOVE!" thing, and as an adult is a 'phew, glad that didn't go in the horrible direction it could have went' had either of us had any sort of infections or whatever it is that gets passed around when CF-ers are together. . . . . so yeah didn't really frequent these sorts of sites after that. Though I'm glad for the experience and wouldn't give it back if I could. Life makes us who we are, and i'm pretty darn happy with who I am. Yeah. . . i ramble quite often and get off topic quite often. Yeah. . . anyways. . . NOW I am a healthy young but getting older lady. WAY less scared of CF as I once was. My brother has CF too, which is awesome. Having a person who goes through it all with you, goes to all the appointments with you, gets all the shots you do, reminds you to take your enzymes, etc. . . pretty awesome. Being the less sick one out of the two sucks a bit, especially because hes younger than me. BUT hes not alone and neither am I. So for that I am grateful. I wouldn't give it up if I could, and leave him alone in it. No offense to anyone who is the only one in their family. Just as a big sister, from that point of view, I'm happy hes not alone even if it means me being in the same "sinking boat". Its a slow sink, and were pointing and laughing at the hole in the floor the whole time, so its cool. . . . I drink ALOT of coffee well i'm at work. . . it helps in the rambling. I think maybe 2/3rds of my decisions after 3pm aren't the best ones because they are super soaked in caffiene. and jitteriness. :)

Hmmm. . . . I have a baby, which if I answer posts I usually reference often cause I love him and he is my life. I wouldn't say I set my goals low, but my biggest goal in life was to be a mom. Not because I love all kids, but i do like most of them, but because i want to make an awesome human being who i'm proud of. Which will also be easy because it doesn't take alot to make me proud. Mainly because I LOVE life and so it doesn't take a lot to make me happy. . . mainly just HIM and his Dad. They make my whole life and that was my goal in life. To have the amazingness that I already obtained at the young age of 26. I could just live in these years for the rest of my life staying on these same pages and i'd be content til I die. Thats what life is about to me. Finding these plateaus in life. No need for more, i'm sure more will come along but knowing even if it didn't i'd be fine. I'm bursting with happiness at this very moment. . . . again mainly my son and thinking about him and a LOT of the caffeine. So I'll stop for now. Some of these wont be cheerful at some point im sure. BUT ALLLLLLLL will be non-sense rants. Because its not about you reading it as much as it is about me getting it out.

I love life. That is all. <3