I swear they're everywhere

Chaggie

The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, "What on earth are blind people doing driving?!"

She was a probation officer in Wichita, KS

Chaggie

The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, "What on earth are blind people doing driving?!"

Chaggie

Chaggie

Chaggie

dbtoo

I really wish you would stop posting these articles about my family members!

Blind people questions:
Is there a different tone for which direction they are walking?
Does the tone change when the 'get your a$$ in gear' blinker blinks?
Can handicaped blind people get those handicapped car hangers for the mall parking lot?

dbtoo

Blind people questions:
Can handicaped blind people get those handicapped car hangers for the mall parking lot?

dbtoo

Blind people questions:

dbtoo

Blind people questions:

dbtoo

Blind people questions: