i want to talk to some people

katrina14

Hi my name is Katrina i'm 14 years old. i have cf . my own email address is katrinabrandon@aol.com. please email me i would love some good friends. is there anyone that lives in lousiana. if so please let me know. ps my brother would also like you to write to him also.

katrina14

Hi my name is Katrina i'm 14 years old. i have cf . my own email address is katrinabrandon@aol.com. please email me i would love some good friends. is there anyone that lives in lousiana. if so please let me know. ps my brother would also like you to write to him also.

katrina14

katrina14

katrina14

13mlr

i'm in high school and my entire freshman class knows that i have CF. There treat me like everyone else.

13mlr

i'm in high school and my entire freshman class knows that i have CF. There treat me like everyone else.

13mlr

13mlr

13mlr

Lance2020x

Honestly, my opinion is that if you are not yet in an age group where they are responsible enough and mature enough to be able to handle the truth, you probably shouldn't even be trying to date yet. Wait a couple of years until you and the age group you would be dating are old enough to be able to understand your situation and respect what you are going through.
That being said, I know how much of a big deal dating is to highschoolers nowadays, so you'll probably ignore that.

So, if you DO decide to still date.. here's a couple points of advice:

-If you act like it's a big deal, there's a good chance it will be a big deal.
-The fact that you are surviving with CF deserves RESPECT, if your girlfriend/boyfriend looks down on you, or isn't mature enough to handle it, they aren't good enough for you/aren't ready to date anyway. So just move on. You're the stronger/better person for what you've been through, just means you are more mature than them because you can handle it.
-Make friends with someone before you date them... If you are close friends BEFORE you start dating, it makes for an easier relationship, and a better understanding of each other and your CF from the start.
-Really most of it depends on the person. You should be able to tell by the depth of your relationship whether you should take it slow and let them know piece by piece, or whether you should tell them everything at once, once you trust them and know they can handle it. It's up to you, you are the one who needs to control the situation because you are the one with CF, if they can't handle your CF that's their problem not yours.

But... I'm still under the belief that people shouldn't date until they are mature enough to handle realities like this...

EDIT: Feel free to email me or AIM me,
Blackdiamond6286@hotmail.com
AIM: Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Honestly, my opinion is that if you are not yet in an age group where they are responsible enough and mature enough to be able to handle the truth, you probably shouldn't even be trying to date yet. Wait a couple of years until you and the age group you would be dating are old enough to be able to understand your situation and respect what you are going through.
That being said, I know how much of a big deal dating is to highschoolers nowadays, so you'll probably ignore that.

-The fact that you are surviving with CF deserves RESPECT, if your girlfriend/boyfriend looks down on you, or isn't mature enough to handle it, they aren't good enough for you/aren't ready to date anyway. So just move on. You're the stronger/better person for what you've been through, just means you are more mature than them because you can handle it.
-Make friends with someone before you date them... If you are close friends BEFORE you start dating, it makes for an easier relationship, and a better understanding of each other and your CF from the start.
-Really most of it depends on the person. You should be able to tell by the depth of your relationship whether you should take it slow and let them know piece by piece, or whether you should tell them everything at once, once you trust them and know they can handle it. It's up to you, you are the one who needs to control the situation because you are the one with CF, if they can't handle your CF that's their problem not yours.

But... I'm still under the belief that people shouldn't date until they are mature enough to handle realities like this...

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

<br />That being said, I know how much of a big deal dating is to highschoolers nowadays, so you'll probably ignore that.
<br />
<br />So, if you DO decide to still date.. here's a couple points of advice:
<br />
<br />-If you act like it's a big deal, there's a good chance it will be a big deal.
<br />-The fact that you are surviving with CF deserves RESPECT, if your girlfriend/boyfriend looks down on you, or isn't mature enough to handle it, they aren't good enough for you/aren't ready to date anyway. So just move on. You're the stronger/better person for what you've been through, just means you are more mature than them because you can handle it.
<br />-Make friends with someone before you date them... If you are close friends BEFORE you start dating, it makes for an easier relationship, and a better understanding of each other and your CF from the start.
<br />-Really most of it depends on the person. You should be able to tell by the depth of your relationship whether you should take it slow and let them know piece by piece, or whether you should tell them everything at once, once you trust them and know they can handle it. It's up to you, you are the one who needs to control the situation because you are the one with CF, if they can't handle your CF that's their problem not yours.
<br />
<br />But... I'm still under the belief that people shouldn't date until they are mature enough to handle realities like this...
<br />
<br />EDIT: Feel free to email me or AIM me,
<br />Blackdiamond6286@hotmail.com
<br />AIM: Lance2020x