im confused

Purplelungs

ok so when did we get the ability to private message each other? its cool but...i think i just replied to someone and it sent it to everyone...im sorry if it did...and if it did how do i not do that?

anonymous

What's the difference if we can or not, no one will ever use this feature. It'll be like the chat room, every time I log in and check in there, I'm always alone!

Emily65Roses

Well private messaging will work a little bit better in that we don't all have to be in the same place at the same time for it to work.... I think?

anonymous

but you're probably only going to private message people you know...very unlikely you will just send out a random private message and meet someone new and talk to them for awhile and get to know them.

WinAce

Don't underestimate that, actually. It's how I met the love of my life on a different message board. :)

anonymous

oh so now I can wait by my computer for the girl of my dreams to send me a message instead of by the phone that never rang.

S

SeasonsOfLove

Anonymous, I haven't tried to use this feature yet; however I believe you have to be logged in to send or receive a message.

Have a good night everyone,