I'm finally gonna be a mommy!

LouLou

Rebecca, What great news. I know you have worked so hard to get to this point. I wish you, your husband and your surrogate a healthy happy holiday. Let us know if you have any questions :) Stay in touch!

LouLou

Rebecca, What great news. I know you have worked so hard to get to this point. I wish you, your husband and your surrogate a healthy happy holiday. Let us know if you have any questions :) Stay in touch!

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

Asexyblond23

Oh my gosh you just brought me to tears. I am so very very happy for you two. I have been following your blog for months now and I cant even tell you how happy I am for you!

Asexyblond23

Oh my gosh you just brought me to tears. I am so very very happy for you two. I have been following your blog for months now and I cant even tell you how happy I am for you!

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23