I'm going in!

T

TonyaH

Wishing you a speedy recovery and 10 extra pounds! (And I would not recommend going home to a pre-teen until you have your voice back! That could be bad....very bad!)

Feel better, Sweetie!

T

TonyaH

Wishing you a speedy recovery and 10 extra pounds! (And I would not recommend going home to a pre-teen until you have your voice back! That could be bad....very bad!)

Feel better, Sweetie!

T

TonyaH

Feel better, Sweetie!

T

TonyaH

Feel better, Sweetie!

T

TonyaH

<br />
<br />Feel better, Sweetie!

zoe4life

Saturday:
Culture came back just showing her PA...not her MRSA....doesn't mean it isn't there....just didn't show up.
Mel has had a rough couple of days. She is now on 5.0 liters of oxygen, using a full face mask. Using the cannula, she was only satting around 92...not good enough. With the mask, she is around 97-98. She has been running a fever, feeling nauseous, can't even go to the restroom without needing her oxygen. She is feeling pretty bad. I cried today after I hung up with her....please say a prayer for her....

zoe4life

Saturday:
Culture came back just showing her PA...not her MRSA....doesn't mean it isn't there....just didn't show up.
Mel has had a rough couple of days. She is now on 5.0 liters of oxygen, using a full face mask. Using the cannula, she was only satting around 92...not good enough. With the mask, she is around 97-98. She has been running a fever, feeling nauseous, can't even go to the restroom without needing her oxygen. She is feeling pretty bad. I cried today after I hung up with her....please say a prayer for her....

zoe4life

Saturday:

zoe4life

Saturday:

zoe4life

Saturday:
<br />Culture came back just showing her PA...not her MRSA....doesn't mean it isn't there....just didn't show up.
<br />Mel has had a rough couple of days. She is now on 5.0 liters of oxygen, using a full face mask. Using the cannula, she was only satting around 92...not good enough. With the mask, she is around 97-98. She has been running a fever, feeling nauseous, can't even go to the restroom without needing her oxygen. She is feeling pretty bad. I cried today after I hung up with her....please say a prayer for her....