I'm taking Hydroxycut hardcore elite

Enzo2311

And I notice it causes extreme hypoglycemia. Is this normal? I wanna lose 20 lb or so by May 5-20th.

I have a be clearance from my doctor btw

she just doesn't know about me taking this supplement. When I take 2 pills I notice it makes me feel sick so I'll just take one for now.

jaimers

Super Moderator
honestly if you want to lose weight you need to adjust your diet and exercise not take things like hydroxycut. *especially* without your doctor knowing. it's just not a smart move considering that those types of "supplements" have zero regulation and so you don't know what's in it that may interact with other medications you're taking. I know you've posted about these types of supplements and your desire to lose weight before but please evaluate making healthy lifestyle changes with diet/exercise and not resorting to diet pills.

Mr CFX

No offence to you but dude are you freaking crazy.
Reading your posts on here if this was any other place than a cf forum I'd think you were taking the pee!

Firstly I'm not having a go at you as it's always good to ask questions but when one asks they should LISTEN. Something you do not do.

Firstly you said you had two pills and felt bad, how do you expect to feel when you have to take 4 pills which is the actual established dose per day after you get into it. Secondary have you seen the amount of caffeine it has, it will blow your brains out, especially if you are sensitive to caffeine like a lot of cfers are or not a large enough weight or don't take a lot of caffeine in general. That stuff is bad end of.

Secondly, I appreciate you want to lose weight. I don't know what you look like, how tall you are and how much you weigh so can you please let me know. And explain exactly why you want to lose weight. Please be as detailed as possible as I've noticed you dont give much detail in your posts and it makes them sound silly when you may be actually coming from sense. Feel free to pm me this as I can definitely help.

athletixbc

If you want to lose weight, you first need to learn about nutrition and how it works. Save the money you're spending on Hydroxycut and any other bodybuilding/diet related supplements you might be taking and spend the money on quality food instead.

Read food labels. They will tell you how many grams of carbohydrate, protein, and fat are in a serving size. Dieting properly unfortunately involves some math. Since I don't know what you weigh now or what your desired weight is, you'll have to figure it out yourself. Here's what you need to know:

1 gram of carbohydrate = 4 calories
1 gram of protein = 4 calories
1 gram of fat = 9 calories

Ideally you want to consume approximately one gram of protein per day per pound of DESIRED bodyweight. This should make up about 30% of your daily calories.
Ideally you want to consume approximately two grams of carbohydrates per day per pound of DESIRED bodyweight. This should make up about 60% of your daily calories.
Ideally the remaining 10% of your calories should come from good fat sources like fish, nuts, unsaturated oils, etc..

Drink water whenever possible. Avoid drinking sugary drinks. They pile on the carbohydrates fast and will cause insulin levels to spike, making it much harder to lose fat.
Avoid fast food, especially deep fried foods. The exception to that would be Subway or sushi without condiments. If you must go to a fast food place, have a salad with vinaigrette dressing.

Go to the gym three times a week for 45 minutes at a time. Cardio isn't required. Lifting weights helps more. Nothing heavy is required, just consistency. The more lean muscle you have the faster your body will burn fat. Your results will be directly proportionate to your effort.

View attachment 401