I'm trying to get pregnant...

LouLou

This is our first month trying. I will find out in the next few days if this is the month that the baby will be conceived (well Oct. actually). If not, there's always next month and that much more time to get in better shape mentally, physically, etc.

send me baby vibes!!

LouLou

This is our first month trying. I will find out in the next few days if this is the month that the baby will be conceived (well Oct. actually). If not, there's always next month and that much more time to get in better shape mentally, physically, etc.

send me baby vibes!!

LouLou

send me baby vibes!!

Scarlett81

SENDING SENDING SENDING baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I met a doula yesterday at my SIL's baby's birth and she said-surround yourself with people who are positive about babies and having a family. Read baby books, pregnancy books. All that positive energy helps.
If you're not-dont' even THINK about stressing girl! It takes time usually. Enjoy all this and remember stress will do nothing but keep you from conceiving.

It will happen babe! It WILL happen!

Scarlett81

I met a doula yesterday at my SIL's baby's birth and she said-surround yourself with people who are positive about babies and having a family. Read baby books, pregnancy books. All that positive energy helps.
If you're not-dont' even THINK about stressing girl! It takes time usually. Enjoy all this and remember stress will do nothing but keep you from conceiving.

Scarlett81

JazzysMom

*****ummmmmm, ummmmmm, ummmmm******

OH great god of baby vibes......please descent upon LouLou to conceive a little bundle of joy!!

*****ummmmmmmm, ummmmmmmmmmmm, ummmmmmmmm******

JazzysMom

OH great god of baby vibes......please descent upon LouLou to conceive a little bundle of joy!!

JazzysMom

Jennifer1981

Hi Lauren,

I happy to hear that you are trying. I wish you and your husband the best of luck. Are you taking Robitussin or Mucinex? I will be trying with the Robitussin and ovualtion kits starting this month after trying for 1 year without anything. I tried to PM you last week. Did you get it? It was my first PM so I might have messed it up.

Jennifer 24 w/CF

Jennifer1981

Hi Lauren,

I happy to hear that you are trying. I wish you and your husband the best of luck. Are you taking Robitussin or Mucinex? I will be trying with the Robitussin and ovualtion kits starting this month after trying for 1 year without anything. I tried to PM you last week. Did you get it? It was my first PM so I might have messed it up.

Jennifer 24 w/CF

Jennifer1981

Hi Lauren,

Jennifer 24 w/CF

LouLou

hey anon,

sign up on mymonthlycycle.com and learn as much as you can about your body and its cycle. Then when the data points to ovulation buy an ovulation predictor kit and test to confirm. If you are ovulating have sex everyother day starting 3 days before ovulation and continuing for 6 nights. This is how we got pregnant on the first month. If after a month or two you don't get pregnant try the Robitussin method. If still a couple months later you're not pregnant, consult an infertility clinic for a check up. In the meantime make sure you are talking with your cf center and taking care of yourself like you are pregnant. It is difficult to get pregnant if you're body isn't in the proper to shape to maintain a pregnancy. God works in mysterious ways. Keep in touch.

LouLou

hey anon,

sign up on mymonthlycycle.com and learn as much as you can about your body and its cycle. Then when the data points to ovulation buy an ovulation predictor kit and test to confirm. If you are ovulating have sex everyother day starting 3 days before ovulation and continuing for 6 nights. This is how we got pregnant on the first month. If after a month or two you don't get pregnant try the Robitussin method. If still a couple months later you're not pregnant, consult an infertility clinic for a check up. In the meantime make sure you are talking with your cf center and taking care of yourself like you are pregnant. It is difficult to get pregnant if you're body isn't in the proper to shape to maintain a pregnancy. God works in mysterious ways. Keep in touch.

LouLou

hey anon,