In again

kayleesgrandma

Jeez, I hope they can get the bleeding stopped and you get to feeling better soon! It's good that this happened now, so that you don't have to be in during Christmas. Hope after all this you will come out feeling way better!

kayleesgrandma

Jeez, I hope they can get the bleeding stopped and you get to feeling better soon! It's good that this happened now, so that you don't have to be in during Christmas. Hope after all this you will come out feeling way better!

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma