In for a few days...

NYCLawGirl

I checked in today at Columbia Pres for the next few days, then will go home on IVs. I guess this isn't such a bad deal - it is only my second hospitalization this year and the first was actually for appendicitis rather than CF. But this marks IV #6 since January 2008. Basically once every other month. Yikes.

The weird thing is that yesterday at this time I had no clue I was going in today. Guess that's how it goes with this stuff though. So far my port won't give a blood return so IVs are delayed. Everything else has gone fine so can't complain.

NYCLawGirl

I checked in today at Columbia Pres for the next few days, then will go home on IVs. I guess this isn't such a bad deal - it is only my second hospitalization this year and the first was actually for appendicitis rather than CF. But this marks IV #6 since January 2008. Basically once every other month. Yikes.

The weird thing is that yesterday at this time I had no clue I was going in today. Guess that's how it goes with this stuff though. So far my port won't give a blood return so IVs are delayed. Everything else has gone fine so can't complain.

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

<br />
<br />The weird thing is that yesterday at this time I had no clue I was going in today. Guess that's how it goes with this stuff though. So far my port won't give a blood return so IVs are delayed. Everything else has gone fine so can't complain.

PedsNP2007

Piper,

Good luck with your hospital stay... I hope you are able to take some time off from your hectic work schedule! I've read your blog... you are very committed to your work so I know this must be difficult to have to be away! I have the same prob when I "take" time off from work (end up doing home ivs on day/night shift at work).

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Piper,

Good luck with your hospital stay... I hope you are able to take some time off from your hectic work schedule! I've read your blog... you are very committed to your work so I know this must be difficult to have to be away! I have the same prob when I "take" time off from work (end up doing home ivs on day/night shift at work).

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Piper,

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Piper,

Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Piper,
<br />
<br />Good luck with your hospital stay... I hope you are able to take some time off from your hectic work schedule! I've read your blog... you are very committed to your work so I know this must be difficult to have to be away! I have the same prob when I "take" time off from work (end up doing home ivs on day/night shift at work).
<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />30 yo cf

Landy

I hope that you'll feel better in no time & that 2009 is a year of fewer hospitalizations for you!!
Please keep us posted!

Landy

I hope that you'll feel better in no time & that 2009 is a year of fewer hospitalizations for you!!
Please keep us posted!

Landy

Please keep us posted!

Landy

Please keep us posted!

Landy

<br />Please keep us posted!

kayleesgrandma

Sorry you are in, and I'm glad it is only for a few days. I sure hope your port starts working--hate you having to get stuck for blood work, and you need to get on those IV's! Hope you get out soon.

kayleesgrandma

Sorry you are in, and I'm glad it is only for a few days. I sure hope your port starts working--hate you having to get stuck for blood work, and you need to get on those IV's! Hope you get out soon.

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma