In need of Oxylite system

minimedic304

Hello everyone

I am looking for anyone that has a oxylite system. I am training for a 5k run in march and I am currently in pulmonary rehab...when I am at rest my sats are 95-96% and stay around 94 when I do the walk test...but when I run they drop to 91 and I get short of breathe....its ok being in pulmoanry rehab because I can use their O2 but I can run outside the facility. Insurance will not cover the system until my sats drop to 88 or below...which is stupid...so if you have one or know someone who has one please contact me.

minimedic304

Hello everyone

I am looking for anyone that has a oxylite system. I am training for a 5k run in march and I am currently in pulmonary rehab...when I am at rest my sats are 95-96% and stay around 94 when I do the walk test...but when I run they drop to 91 and I get short of breathe....its ok being in pulmoanry rehab because I can use their O2 but I can run outside the facility. Insurance will not cover the system until my sats drop to 88 or below...which is stupid...so if you have one or know someone who has one please contact me.

minimedic304

Hello everyone
<br />
<br />I am looking for anyone that has a oxylite system. I am training for a 5k run in march and I am currently in pulmonary rehab...when I am at rest my sats are 95-96% and stay around 94 when I do the walk test...but when I run they drop to 91 and I get short of breathe....its ok being in pulmoanry rehab because I can use their O2 but I can run outside the facility. Insurance will not cover the system until my sats drop to 88 or below...which is stupid...so if you have one or know someone who has one please contact me.