In the hospital

jackieeesaysxD

hi, i'm jackie & i'm 17.

I also picked up Aspergillus from overworking myself in a not so clean environment. The fungus sucks, as I have been living with it for almost a year & have been in and out of the hospital several times all of which added up to 8 weeks altogether. VFEND really is a great anti-fungal but watch out for some developing side effects which could get worse in time especially if your wife's doctor increases the dose. Recently, I had to get off of it because of a constant fever. I hope your wife feels better, & that she recieves the right treatments to manage this bad fungus. Good luck to you both

jackieeesaysxD

hi, i'm jackie & i'm 17.

I also picked up Aspergillus from overworking myself in a not so clean environment. The fungus sucks, as I have been living with it for almost a year & have been in and out of the hospital several times all of which added up to 8 weeks altogether. VFEND really is a great anti-fungal but watch out for some developing side effects which could get worse in time especially if your wife's doctor increases the dose. Recently, I had to get off of it because of a constant fever. I hope your wife feels better, & that she recieves the right treatments to manage this bad fungus. Good luck to you both

jackieeesaysxD

hi, i'm jackie & i'm 17.

jackieeesaysxD

hi, i'm jackie & i'm 17.

jackieeesaysxD

hi, i'm jackie & i'm 17.
<br />
<br />I also picked up Aspergillus from overworking myself in a not so clean environment. The fungus sucks, as I have been living with it for almost a year & have been in and out of the hospital several times all of which added up to 8 weeks altogether. VFEND really is a great anti-fungal but watch out for some developing side effects which could get worse in time especially if your wife's doctor increases the dose. Recently, I had to get off of it because of a constant fever. I hope your wife feels better, & that she recieves the right treatments to manage this bad fungus. Good luck to you both

adamsants

My son Adam...14 was in the hospital for 7 weeks last year due to a fungus....not aspergillus...they started him on Ampro B (very strong iv.) for a month and it shrunk the fungus...he has been on vfend for 6 going on 7 months and the fungus is 90 percent gone according to the id dr.

watch out for the sun as it has done a number on his skin due to sunburns

best of luck

peace.

adamsants

My son Adam...14 was in the hospital for 7 weeks last year due to a fungus....not aspergillus...they started him on Ampro B (very strong iv.) for a month and it shrunk the fungus...he has been on vfend for 6 going on 7 months and the fungus is 90 percent gone according to the id dr.

best of luck

peace.

adamsants

best of luck

peace.

adamsants

best of luck

peace.

adamsants

<br />
<br />watch out for the sun as it has done a number on his skin due to sunburns
<br />
<br />best of luck
<br />
<br />peace.

JennifersHope

I am currently on Vfend and it cost $2500.00 a month... That is my biggest problem with it. other then that I experience pretty much the same thing Diane said, visual disturbances that last for about 20-60 minutes after taking it ..

JennifersHope

I am currently on Vfend and it cost $2500.00 a month... That is my biggest problem with it. other then that I experience pretty much the same thing Diane said, visual disturbances that last for about 20-60 minutes after taking it ..

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope