Intrapulmonary percussive ventilator

debs2girls

I got a call yesterday from the clinic. They want to try Cheyenne on this machine. Does anyone have any experience with this type of machine? How well do think it will work on a child?

debs2girls

I got a call yesterday from the clinic. They want to try Cheyenne on this machine. Does anyone have any experience with this type of machine? How well do think it will work on a child?

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Think it's referred to as an IPV -- try doing a search on here for that -- the adult area someone was asking about it last month -- Jennifershope?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Think it's referred to as an IPV -- try doing a search on here for that -- the adult area someone was asking about it last month -- Jennifershope?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

T

tammykrumrey

My nephew is back in the hospital and they started using it yesterday! My brother in law and I were just talking about it. Dalton had a tough time with it yesterday, but he is going to try it again.

T

tammykrumrey

My nephew is back in the hospital and they started using it yesterday! My brother in law and I were just talking about it. Dalton had a tough time with it yesterday, but he is going to try it again.

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey