Is Anyone from Louisiana or Mississippi?

summer732

Well I had my transplant in New Orleans, and I know my doctor at New Orleans follows CF patients. So you might want to look into taking a look at Ochsner. They have a great team.

If you would like more info, please private message me and I'll talk about it with you.

I went to Ochsner before, and didn't much care for it, so I think i'll wait to go there until I need a transplant way down the line. Thanks for all the advice, yall. I'm still hoping more people respond. I want to talk to more people who go to different clinics around here, preferrably people who go to jackson and or shreveport or even birmingham. I just want to know what is the best out there before taking up such a big investment of time and money to travel.

Lauren (23)

I went to Ochsner before, and didn't much care for it, so I think i'll wait to go there until I need a transplant way down the line. Thanks for all the advice, yall. I'm still hoping more people respond. I want to talk to more people who go to different clinics around here, preferrably people who go to jackson and or shreveport or even birmingham. I just want to know what is the best out there before taking up such a big investment of time and money to travel.

Lauren (23)

Lauren (23)

blopunky

hey! My son who is 8years old goes to the University of Mississippi Medical Center
and has since 2000 when he was diagnosed. He saw Dr. Walker who has since retired. Dr. Ruiz has taken over the children now. He is wonderfull!!!!! I don't know much about the adults however, but The clinic itself is great. I hope this helps you in some way.
Blopunky's mom

blopunky

hey! My son who is 8years old goes to the University of Mississippi Medical Center
and has since 2000 when he was diagnosed. He saw Dr. Walker who has since retired. Dr. Ruiz has taken over the children now. He is wonderfull!!!!! I don't know much about the adults however, but The clinic itself is great. I hope this helps you in some way.
Blopunky's mom

blopunky

Blopunky's mom