Is it just me?

Landy

Is it just my computer, or do you guys have a pink candy/lollipop background in this hospital section? It is neat, but I wasn't sure if it's supposed to be there or not.
Thanks

edited to add: I see this background with mattmcegg's post here and also with Mom2Cory's post. Anyone else get a background when you pull these up??

Landy

Is it just my computer, or do you guys have a pink candy/lollipop background in this hospital section? It is neat, but I wasn't sure if it's supposed to be there or not.
Thanks

edited to add: I see this background with mattmcegg's post here and also with Mom2Cory's post. Anyone else get a background when you pull these up??

Landy

Thanks

Landy

Thanks

Landy

<br />Thanks
<br />
<br />edited to add: I see this background with mattmcegg's post here and also with Mom2Cory's post. Anyone else get a background when you pull these up??

kayleesgrandma

No it's just you, Lynda...
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />NOT!!!
<br />
<br />I see it too, but not in yours...it appears in just the first two blogs...hmmm...

Landy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kayleesgrandma</b></i>

NOT!!!

I see it too, but not in yours...it appears in just the first two blogs...hmmm...</end quote></div>

Glad to know I'm not losing it and let's just leave it at that!! lol

Thanks Jeanne for checking into it!

Landy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kayleesgrandma</b></i>

NOT!!!

I see it too, but not in yours...it appears in just the first two blogs...hmmm...</end quote></div>

Landy

NOT!!!

Landy

NOT!!!

I see it too, but not in yours...it appears in just the first two blogs...hmmm...</end quote>

Landy

<br />
<br />No it's just you, Lynda...
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />NOT!!!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I see it too, but not in yours...it appears in just the first two blogs...hmmm...</end quote>
<br />
<br />Glad to know I'm not losing it and let's just leave it at that!! lol
<br />
<br />Thanks Jeanne for checking into it!