Is it the SALT?

LeneSouthAfrica

Is it the SALTAbove

Fascinating post, I think I am going to add more salt to see if it helps my tummy too.
Does anyone know the recommended salt dosage (mg x body weight)? I searched the forums and just seemed to get descriptions of everyone adding salt to food like crazy, but was hoping to get a more precise idea of how many teaspoons it should be. Above post mentions a teenager taking 6g, is that about right? (according to google 6g salt = roughly 1 teaspoon?) I am an adult btw.

LeneSouthAfrica

Is it the SALTAbove

Fascinating post, I think I am going to add more salt to see if it helps my tummy too.
Does anyone know the recommended salt dosage (mg x body weight)? I searched the forums and just seemed to get descriptions of everyone adding salt to food like crazy, but was hoping to get a more precise idea of how many teaspoons it should be. Above post mentions a teenager taking 6g, is that about right? (according to google 6g salt = roughly 1 teaspoon?) I am an adult btw.

LeneSouthAfrica

Is it the SALTAbove

LeneSouthAfrica

Is it the SALTAbove

LeneSouthAfrica

Is it the SALTAbove

<br />Does anyone know the recommended salt dosage (mg x body weight)? I searched the forums and just seemed to get descriptions of everyone adding salt to food like crazy, but was hoping to get a more precise idea of how many teaspoons it should be. Above post mentions a teenager taking 6g, is that about right? (according to google 6g salt = roughly 1 teaspoon?) I am an adult btw.