Is there any fb pages for mom's

leecee

I had joined a FB page for all CF people, such as parents, grandparents, individuals with CF, etc. It was the worst. I do not remember the exact name of it, (it was not CF Mamas) but the atmosphere was very negative so I left and then found myself here where the dialogue is much more sane and positive.

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
I had joined a FB page for all CF people, such as parents, grandparents, individuals with CF, etc. It was the worst. I do not remember the exact name of it, (it was not CF Mamas) but the atmosphere was very negative so I left and then found myself here where the dialogue is much more sane and positive.

ugh, I think I know which group you're talking about. I never post in it but I see what is said everyday. People can be so cruel. I understand this disease isn't all happiness & rainbows but people in that group need to find something else to occupy their time rather than to pick fights with people. The name calling is horrendous.

Hopefully the CF mother's group is significantly better. I hope you find support there but if not we don't treat people like that here :)

missmary083

Thanks. I have cf thou. Thankful my daughter doesn't and hoping next baby doesn't! I hope all your little ones are doing better and I hope for the parents of cf kids know there is a lot of hope out there I'm 32 no transplant yet and hopfully not any time soon. And going on baby #2. Just stay stronge and keep those little ones fighting

M

mommy w/ cf

Thanks. I have cf thou. Thankful my daughter doesn't and hoping next baby doesn't! I hope all your little ones are doing better and I hope for the parents of cf kids know there is a lot of hope out there I'm 32 no transplant yet and hopfully not any time soon. And going on baby #2. Just stay stronge and keep those little ones fighting

hey, I hope you find a FB page that is supportive, but just so you know, this forum really does have a lot of moms with CF if you ever have questions or need support! ☺️

I am 23, married, a mom of a fantastic almost two year old (without CF, praise the Lord! ), no transplant, and am hoping to have another baby as well. (Though it is on hold right now due to a dip in health and needing hardcore antibiotics)
so if you ever have any questions about anything, you don't have to be bashful about this sight! Everyone is so nice, in my experience, and really do try to help while maintaining a positive outlook and attitude.

i wish you and your family the best!! it is so exciting for me to see other moms with cf doing as well as you are. It gives me hope ?

triples15

Super Moderator
hey, I hope you find a FB page that is supportive, but just so you know, this forum really does have a lot of moms with CF if you ever have questions or need support! ☺️

I am 23, married, a mom of a fantastic almost two year old (without CF, praise the Lord! ), no transplant, and am hoping to have another baby as well. (Though it is on hold right now due to a dip in health and needing hardcore antibiotics)
so if you ever have any questions about anything, you don't have to be bashful about this sight! Everyone is so nice, in my experience, and really do try to help while maintaining a positive outlook and attitude.

i wish you and your family the best!! it is so exciting for me to see other moms with cf doing as well as you are. It gives me hope 

I'd just like to second this! :) There are quite a few of us moms on here if you need us or just want to chat. :)

I used to be a member of a facebook group called "Parents with CF", but after I read your post I went to my FB page to find the group so that I could be sure of the name of it, and it is GONE. Hmmm.... There was rarely anything posted there, so maybe they deactivated it.

Congrats on baby number 2, how exciting! I hope everything goes great! Let us know if you need anything.

Autumn 34 w/CF, Mommy to a 3 year old girl

MissMe

Hi! Although it´s been a year since the last post here, I just wanted to say there is a nice Facebook group called "cf-mummies" for women with cf, who want to become mothers or are mothers. It´s a very active page, moderated to stay "healthy". It´s a secret group. I even heard of a group for cf women using Kalydeco during pregnancy. And another group for post transplant pregnancies (I think). It´s fantastic what we can still achieve despite our cf!