Isaiah in the Hospital

kayleesgrandma

Mary pm'd me to tell me that they are in the hospital. Here's what she sent...

<i>"Hes doing ok.he was a little technicardic and breathing faster working it so called.... so they put him in and i dont know whats exactly wrong but they will tell me more tomorrow. hes on 5 south tower in room 16 if you want to call him or if someone from here does 215-590-1000 5 south tower room 16 ask for isaiah frisby.... ill let you post this stuff because i just cant do it ,im exhausted and sleepy....."</i>

Need prayers for this family!

kayleesgrandma

<i>"Hes doing ok.he was a little technicardic and breathing faster working it so called.... so they put him in and i dont know whats exactly wrong but they will tell me more tomorrow. hes on 5 south tower in room 16 if you want to call him or if someone from here does 215-590-1000 5 south tower room 16 ask for isaiah frisby.... ill let you post this stuff because i just cant do it ,im exhausted and sleepy....."</i>

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

<br />
<br /><i>"Hes doing ok.he was a little technicardic and breathing faster working it so called.... so they put him in and i dont know whats exactly wrong but they will tell me more tomorrow. hes on 5 south tower in room 16 if you want to call him or if someone from here does 215-590-1000 5 south tower room 16 ask for isaiah frisby.... ill let you post this stuff because i just cant do it ,im exhausted and sleepy....."</i>
<br />
<br />Need prayers for this family!