It was negative!

mama647

Thank you so much everyone for calming my mind this week.  My son's test was 26, almost 20 below the first test last week.  <div><br></div><div>I am relieved, but we are back to the beginning with solving things.  I am starting to really think he is just an unusual kid, lol.  </div>

mama647

Thank you so much everyone for calming my mind this week. My son's test was 26, almost 20 below the first test last week. <br>I am relieved, but we are back to the beginning with solving things. I am starting to really think he is just an unusual kid, lol.

mama647

Thank you so much everyone for calming my mind this week. My son's test was 26, almost 20 below the first test last week. <br>I am relieved, but we are back to the beginning with solving things. I am starting to really think he is just an unusual kid, lol.

L

lizlas

<P>thats very good to hear...</P>
<P> </P>
<P>15 yrs ago   sweats were 47. (age 36)</P>
<P> </P>
<P>10 years ago my sweats were only 25. (age 41) (at differnt cf centre)</P>
<P> </P>
<P>then 6 yrs ago the same centre that got 47...retested me and i was 66. (age 51)</P>
<P>and as I got older I got worse lung involvment)</P>
<P> </P>
<P>so I guess readings vary through out your life....</P>
<P>so I was taking the reading with a grain of salt....but then screening came back also with</P>
<P>DF508 and D1152H...both supposed to cause severe lung disease.</P>
<P>but DF508 is a common mutation and the hospital that tested me 10 yrs ago , didnt find it</P>
<P> </P>
<P>at bottom of report on the genetic results  tho it says: (same hospital that got 66 sweats)</P>
<P><U>conclusions and risk estimates do not include the possibility of sample mix up.</U></P>
<P> </P>
<P>We know I have bxis, but I still am not convinced that I have CF...dr. is convinced, but not me....</P>
<P>either way my treatment remains same....</P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>

L

lizlas

<P>thats very good to hear...</P>
<P></P>
<P>15 yrs agosweats were47. (age 36)</P>
<P></P>
<P>10 years agomy sweats were only 25. (age 41) (at differnt cf centre)</P>
<P></P>
<P>then 6 yrs ago the same centre that got 47...retested me and i was 66. (age 51)</P>
<P></P>
<P>so I guess readings vary through outyour life....</P>
<P>so I was taking the reading with a grain of salt....but then screeningcame back also with</P>
<P>but DF508 is a common mutation and the hospital that tested me 10 yrs ago , didnt find it</P>
<P></P>
<P>at bottom of report on the genetic results tho it says: (same hospital that got 66 sweats)</P>
<P><U>conclusions and risk estimates do not include the possibility of sample mix up.</U></P>
<P></P>
<P>We know I have bxis, but I still am not convinced that I have CF...dr. is convinced, but not me....</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>

L

lizlas

<P><BR>thats very good to hear...</P>
<P></P>
<P>15 yrs agosweats were47. (age 36)</P>
<P></P>
<P>10 years agomy sweats were only 25. (age 41) (at differnt cf centre)</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P>so I guess readings vary through outyour life....</P>
<P>so I was taking the reading with a grain of salt....but then screeningcame back also with</P>
<P></P>
<P>at bottom of report on the genetic results tho it says: (same hospital that got 66 sweats)</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>