It will help you improve you health!

rebekahphillips

does any one have a member ship to a gym? What kind of exercise do you do? I just joined one in October and it really has made me better. Usually I go in the hospital every December but i didn't go in last December because of all the exercise I do. It's been a year and a half since I was in the hospital. I also have had better control of my CFRD because of all the exercise. So join a gym and do all that exercise! It will help you improve you health!

laurabay17

Do you do cardio mainly, or things like Yoga/Pilates etc? How about swimming? I'm debating on joining a gym, or just getting a swim pass.

EnergyGal

I do yoga pilates at home and I actually think it is great for CF therapy. I am still having this slight cold in my chest and when I do pilates I can huff out and cough. So I am exercising and clearing my lungs at the same time.

I thought now if only I did this when I had CF lungs how much healthier I would be??

So I think it is a good way to have a private therapy at home while helping to clear your lungs.

I have my own stuff at home so I do not go to a gym. Many years ago I went to a gym and played racquetball and it was a way to meet others as well as getting in my exercise.

M

Markus

my second home is a gym, I am in there 5 -6 times a week. I am actually thinking about competing in a bodybuilding show. I think the gym has been the key to me being so healthy